Bulan(Mallie) x Martial Law<Waiting Love>

Bulan or Mallie staring at the beach in windy day. Holding her right arm within her beautiful smile, she walks along into sand in her way.

She thinking herself, why do she chose the beach, unlike her other favourite places? Maybe... Because of her friends or brother had bringing her before. Little did she know, the beach had taken as her special part of places.

Today's weather isn't sunny much. It just breezy and windy day also. And yet, she still continuing going out without any hesitation and a little chilly. Looking at the wave brushing off her feet, she feels like something is missing. Something dear to herself and still be feeling lonely.

Mallie wiping out tears from her eyes that slowly falling down. She knows what and why her tears was there... "Martial... " she whispering his name who longed for a long time.

'Martial, do you have to go?'-Mallie
'I'm sorry, my moon but my soldiers who I believe were calling me. Don't worry, it won't be long.'-Martial
'But what if... You never came back.. Just like my mother... '-Mallie
'Mallie, you do trust me right?'-Martial
'I do but... '-Mallie
'Alright, let's make a deal. If I didn't make it, the letter will come to you. And... If I did, you need to wait at our special place.'-Martial
'Special place? You mean... '-Mallie
'Yep, my diyosa. That's one.'-Martial
'Promise me you'll come back?'-Mallie
'Promise... Until then, you have to hold my scarf. This scarf is important as same as you.'-Martial

"Here am I, crying. I'm crying like he will never back again. What the heck... " Mallie wiping her tears continuously. The tears keep flowing again and again non stop. For three months and half, she keeping herself waiting for her love of life to come back. Back to her arms again...

Mallie feeling dizzy and nauseous all of sudden as she sit collapsed on the ground. She keeps herself getting hold of this unease feeling until it gets better. The three months when Martial gone, she discovered that something's come up with her body.

When she feels better, her hand slowly rubbed her stomach, shows the life's coming. That's right, Mallie discovered that she pregnant with Martial's in three months ago. And...when she wants to tell, she also had be told by Martial that he'll be gone for awhile in soldiers thing. She didn't have confidence in telling the good news.

Since then, she keeping herself waiting and mostly of her hormones pregnancy, her emotions making its unstable a little bit. She holding up the scarf tightly with her strength. Mallie can't keep up.. She want Martial badly and miss him too much.

"Martial, sayang... Pulanglah... I miss you so, so much," Mallie weeping and her head bowing down, to suppress her emotional feeling. Without her realizing, someone who seems familiar are coming behind her.

"Mallie? What are you doing here without any jacket?" Mallie heard the familiar voice behind her and immediately turned back. Martial with his worried face, standing there within the jacket are ready to wrap up for Mallie. The gloomy expression of Mallie changed into happy expression as she sees Martial were really in front of her.

"MARTIAL!!! " She jumped out at Martial, hugging him tightly until they both falling down on the sand. She also kisses him on mouth, shows how much she loves him. Martial totally surprised of her actions but he kisses back and fighting dominance kisses. After kisses, Mallie staring lovely at Martial with her smile. "I miss you so bad that I can't wait anymore... " "Never been expected that actions, Mallie. How long have you been out here?" She quietly thinking and shows her three fingers. Martial only shaking his head a little bit and hugging Mallie tight. " My Love, I'm very sorry for my absence. Each time I pray for your safety and wishing that I could stay with you."

"No, it's alright. I'm also wishing that you will be on side everyday. In three months, I keep coming here in the beach because this is our special place. Waiting for you to come home." Mallie explained with her tears sudden flows again. Martial panicked, pulling out the hug and then wiping Mallie's tears. "Why do you keep crying, darling? You seem unusual unlike before... Did something happen when I'm gone?" "No, no, no. It's fine. I'm just... had unstable emotions right now, because of my hormones."

"Wait, hormones? What do y-" Mallie pulling his hand into her stomach, rubbing with grateful smile. At first Martial really confused but after a few seconds, he finally understood. "You... I.. You're pregnant?! Am I going to be father? This is true, right?!" Martial repeatedly his questions, wanting Mallie confirmed it. When Mallie nodded, Martial pulling her into a hug emotionally. He can't believe it! He really, really will be a father soon.

"Damn, this is the best surprise ever had. How months are you?" "Three and half months, which is also almost four months." "Wait, isn't that times when I had gone work?" "....yes and I'm sorry about that. I want to tell you right away but when you told me you'll be gone for awhile, I don't have any confidence in..." Mallie pulling out her sad expression and that makes Martial feels bad. He makes her stares at him and put a kiss on her cheek. The blushes on Mallie's face suddenly appeared. "Hey, don't be sad. I know you just insecure and I don't mind at all. All that I know is you and the baby are safe. That's my priorities. "

Martial put his hand out towards Mallie's bulging stomach and rubbing slowly. "Hello baby, Daddy's here. Daddy promise your mommy for coming home, so don't make mommy feels bad, okay? Thank you for taking care mommy for me.." Mallie giggling, finding the Martial gentle touch kinda cute. Slowly, they're continuing kisses passionately and stay awhile in the beach. The windy and breezy day in the beach maybe a little chilly and cold but their love were hot passionate and also warm...

(Azusa: I think I proudly say this is the best stories that I have done.
Martial & Mallie: *blushes like hell in behind*
Mal: Wow, that's unexpected...
Do you already think about it before?
Azusa: Originally, their 'daughter' were supposedly there but then I decided with pregnancy fluff. It's cute right?
Mal: ......no comment.....
Phillia: Ooohh, that's really cute and sweet. You did a great job, Azusa. *thumbs up*
Azusa: Haha, thanks. Lucky for me, it strikes me like lightning.
Welp, we'll continue another one shot. See you guys soon!!
Bye 👋 👋 👋 )