Martial's funny call parody

Martial with his scary expression get himself nearing to his tied enemies that he had defeated.

Martial: At last, this is the day where we can negotiate. Between the strong power and influence, no one cannot stop me! And with my army and weapons...

Noticing his special weapons weren't there, he immediately won't hesitate to call his wife.

Truttt....
Truttt....
Truttt....

BEEP!

Martial: Mallie?

Mallie: Yes? Did you done yet with your job?

Martial: No, I'm not done yet. Why do you even bother asking?

Mallie: Well, sometimes you just started to become grumpy when your work isn't finished yet. I'm just wanna sure...

Martial: (Scratches his head) Yeah... (Coughing) Look, sent over my newest and deadliest weapon in, would ya?

Mallie: Right... Which one? The bottom one?

Martial: No, the top one.

Mallie: Alright...Oh, I love you.

Martial: (Startled a little, look around with his eyes for a minute and then whisper) I love you too, Sayang... (End the call) Okay, my weapons will come in any minute.

Martial changes his genuine face into his terrified face. The enemies almost holding their laughs when he called his wife with.

Martial: If you don't want to die, do what I say. Join my team or I'll beat you to death.

They're gulping themselves, feared the death will come to them. As for their hearing that Martial is the most scariest thing (especially his face)

The end...