Malaysia(Mal)xSouth Korea <Culture learning>

Today is the day that Mal need to reassure all of the emotion in his next meeting. The meeting between another countries are tiresome but he'll get over it. This time he had to meet South Korea to learn the content of documents signed.

Mal giving his breath in and out for calming his gut feeling. He can't get the chance messed up, otherwise this country won't be liking much of places.

His smartphone ringing inside the pocket and he's picking up. There's... He heard someone say and wishing him a good luck bad also charms. Mal chuckles softly as her happiness voice besides another background voices interrupted too.

After the call, Mal walks like a professional worker to the meeting room. He also has mentioned at his secretary to gather all of his best coworkers for do the good impression.

And then, the honor of inviting guest have arrived. South Korea; the second most famous with their songs and best food that could eaten in Malaysia country.
He putting his professional on face and emotions as the meeting  has started.

After the meeting ended with success, everyone in meeting room are walking out from and whispers each other. Only Mal and South Korea inside the meeting room, waiting. Mal coughed up and said " So, SK.. Do you understand what we'd be able to manage all the things? " South Korea still silent and keep tapping his finger on the crossed arms. He looks like he'll try to figure it out. This makes Malaysia  nervous inside even though he puts his face on professional mode.

South Korea getting up with the sound of movement chair, tensed up to Mal. (Japan: Wait, is this about romance between SK and Mal? Azusa: Yup. Japan: What the f***?! You gotta let me here! Now! Azusa: No interruption and... <Pull Japan away with lasso> You had stay here, tied up. Japan: <Grunting noises and curses in Japanese>)

"I think... I needed someone to get me better on. I mean.. To know the difference cultures of your land, Mal-shii. It's not troubling much, just be understandable." South Korea turned his head, looking at Mal after he said in pro way.

Mal rising from his chair, in thinking mode moving towards SK. Within any second, Mal being pushed in wall, trapped by SK with his smugness. Mal's heart suddenly beating fast and fast because of the closeness between him and the client in front.

"Because of your adorable face, I couldn't help but doing this. Your face... " SK using his fingers, checking in each inches of Mal's face. The eyes, forehead, non-existant brow, cheeks and lastly, lip. "You're really good face features. I never thought of.. Your natural face is really nice.. "
SK then whispers in his face. "Maybe... You'll be good on the bed too. "

That make Mal shocks and with his strength, he pushes SK's body a little away, keeps the distance between the two. SK quietly surprises but he chuckles softly after he saw the face of Mal getting more redder, showing his shyness and embarrassment.

SK moving towards the meeting table and takes some document that needed. "About the culture learning, I will like you, Malaysia as my culture teacher and show me everything about the land." He's arranging the papers and documents. After then, he moved into the meeting door that behind Mal. Before SK going out, he patted on Mal's shoulder and whispering again, "I'm looking forward for our date, Mal-shii." he's smiling gently to Mal and then walking out from meeting room.

Done for one shot.
KorxMal is not much my ship but I just had ideas about it.
Let me know in the comments.