9 // Welcome to Felicia Land

C H A P T E R   9 :   W E L C O M E   T O   F E L I C I A   L A N D

I was making my way towards Chemistry class when I was intercepted by the world's biggest douchebag. Yeah, you guessed it. Trump. Kidding! Philip.

"Well, well, if it isn't Delicious Felicia." He pronounced my name slowly and in a smooth tone that I had heard lots of times before. I ignored him, so he insisted. "Has the cat got your tongue?"

I laughed at his lame joke. If you don't shut up it will soon get yours.

"No. I just thought you would realize by my silence that I have no interest in talking to you."

"Well, we don't need to talk, love. There's... other things we can do with our mouths, you know?"

I stared at him in disbelief. If this guy didn't give up after a punch and a punishment, he was dumber than expected.

"How's your face?" I asked instead, faking an innocent smile. "It no longer looks swollen."

Philip hid his anger under a charming smile.

"Come on, Felicia. There's no one around us now. You can stop the performance." His voice was husky and seductive and absolutely nauseating.

"Will it really bruise your ego that much admitting I'm not the least bit interested in you?"

"Stop lying, Felicia." He let out as a warning. He came closer to me and I fought the urge to step back. I wasn't afraid of him, I knew I could handle him. And this guy desperately needed to be taught some manners. "After the show you threw last night do you think I'm going to believe you? Why resisting me so much? It's obvious you're desperate to get some."

It took all the cells in my body to not punch him again. I didn't want to abuse Charles' confidence in me, but my patience was running short.

"What are you implying?" I questioned in a low, dangerous tone. He grinned, a grin like the Cheshire cat.

"Nothing." He shrugged, his hand rubbing his chin as he looked me up and down several times. "I'm simply stating the truth, am I not? What you did last night... dammit, babe, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was so turned on. I still am."

I wondered if throwing up over Philip would be considered breaking the rules.

"So what?" I inquired, battling against my disgust. "Just because I was responsible for a collective erection, does that mean I'm a nymphomaniac? Does it make me deserve to be labeled a slut?"

"Oh, Felicia." Philip shook his head, disregarding my words. "You were provoking us all with your moves last night. Did you seriously think rubbing yourself like that wouldn't make us demand something for us? That you could get away with your provocations without us wanting a little piece? That you could turn us on without us having the right to crave... more? Don't you think we deserve more? A sexy striptease, with a lap dance perhaps? Come on, babe, you were literally offering us your body. And I came to collect. Please tell me I was the first, 'cause I know I won't be the last."

Hey, moon, did you hear the impact of my hand up there?

"Bitch!" He spit out, grabbing his already red face. "What was that for?"

He still thought he held all the reason. Unbelievable. I was shaken to the core, his words echoing in my mind, my anger desperate to be unleashed.

"I'm giving you a piece of my body." I said, my voice the only thing calm within me. I was turmoil, a time bomb ready to explode. "And I haven't finished yet."