Chapter 1

Hinata

I quietly walk in the house. Father should be napping at this time. I see Hanabi come skipping down the stairs toward me. "Hinata, your back!" She runs and embraces me.

"Shhhhhhhh. Father is sleeping." I whisper as I hug her back.

"Oop. I apologize sister. How is Naruto?" She whispers with a wink.

"He is g...good." I stutter

"Shut up. You know I hate that stutter" my father vocalizes as he comes down the hallway. " So that's where have you been all afternoon? With Naruto?"

"I..It was a gr..group setting father. My friends and I went to get some Ramen." He rolled his eyes at me and walks to the kitchen. I took this chance to escape to my room. I open the door and was hit with a wave of lavender, I lit my favorite candle this morning. It smells as that I remember of my mom.

I jump onto my indigo sheets laying on my back. I stare at the ceiling thinking about a certain blonde that makes my heart race. I sat across from him today when we all went to ichiraku. He looked at me twelve times, two more than last time. He asked four questions, conversed with me six times, and laughed at two things I said. I squeal in happiness. Although, Sakura sat next to Naruto and he looked at her 53 times, asked her 35 questions, included her in all conversations, and laughed at everything she said.

I will never be Sakura, and that use to pain me. What girl wouldn't want to be the person their crush loved? But jealousy is not in spirit anymore. I am not as weak as I use to be, despite what my father thinks. I am tired of wondering why I am not enough. I am tired of trying to be someone else. Kiba, my best friend, encouraged me to go after Naruto because I am enough. So today I gave Naruto the note I wrote him years ago. I confessed my love for him again. I have before when he fought Pein. This time I'm determined not to be ignored. I asked him to meet me at the spot where he saved me from those bullies years back in our academy days.

I asked Naruto to meet me at 7pm. It is now 6:30 I get out of bed to fix my hair. I let it drape down my back. I put on my favorite purple jacket and my navy jogger sweats. I began to walk to my favorite spot. I end up arriving five minutes late. I walk up to the spot and remember the day I fell in love with his ambition and bravery. I stare intently as someone is already standing there. As I approach the person, he turns toward me and I freeze. A pair of ocean blue eyes capture my attention. I ran to him and hug him. "Naruto-kun. You came" I say breathless as he embraces me back.

"Of course I did Hina-chan" I look into his eyes as I try to calm down. He came. "Hinata" He says looking down at me. Here it comes. "The worst he can say is no." Kiba's words echo in my head. Those are terrible words of encouragement. If he says no, my whole world will come down crashing. "I know I have ignored your feelings in the past. I am truly sorry. I didn't realize how much you liked me. I know I have had strong feelings for Sakura, but I am beginning to accept that she will only ever love Sasuke." I stare at him hopeful. "Therefore. I am willing to give us a chance, if you are." he says looking down rubbing the back of his neck.

"I love you, Naruto-kun." I whisper. He looks up at me. I look down at fingers as they play with each other. He does not seem to be over Sakura. But all I have been hoping for is a chance. "Yes, I want to g..give us a chance." I say looking up to him with determination. With me, he will get over Sakura. I just need this opportunity.

He grins widely causing me to blush. He hugs me again. I melt in his arms. "Do you want me to walk you home?"

"Y..you don't ha..have too."

"Don't be silly Hina-chan." As he walks me home, I stand as close to him as I possibly can. He walked me to the front door. I turn to face him.

"Thank you. Goodnight Naruto-kun." I began to walk in my house but a hand stopped me. I look up to Naruto. He quickly lands a peck on my cheek. I blush a deep crimson red.

"Goodnight Hina-chan." He starts to walk off as I watch frozen.

...

I was woken up by the sound of sirens. SIRENS? It sounds like the clan sirens. Oh no, the Hyuugas are under attack. I ran to the other side of my room and put on my usual purple and navy outfit. There are some kunai and shuriken under my dresser. I grab those and stuff them in my side pockets. I put one kunai on the side of my shoe.

*Bang* I look up to my door. Neji is standing in my door frame breathless with wide eyes. "Neji-nii-san" I say worriedly. His breaths could be heard over the sirens.

"Hinata-sama! We have to go, NOW!" He screams jestering for me to follow him. I look around me room. Where the fuck is it? I began opening all me draws until my find my mother ring. I quickly drop it in my front pocket as I leave my room. 

"Neji! What is going on?" I scream trying to catch up.

"They are here for you. We have to get you out of the district."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note!

Hey everyone my name is Victoria. Ik this chapter is all about NaruHina but don't worry it will change soon. Any typos lemme know cuz its hard to catch all of them

Please excuse Hinata being a dumb bitch. All us females have a little bit of dumb in us but all males have a whole lotta stupid in them lol.