Chapter Eighteen ↡ White Garden

Teairra Marí as Lori Nicole Jackson

Chapter Eighteen ↡ White Garden

BREAKING: Prince Harry is to take Sun and Mirror to court over phone hacking.

Now confirmed by Buckingham Palace that claims have been filed on behalf of The Duke of Sussex at the High Court regarding the illegal interception of voicemail messages.

And here ate the filings from the court ...

The claimant is "Duke of Sussex, HRH"

The defendants are "Newsgroup Newspapers Limited" and "MGN [Mirror Group Newspapers] Limited"

"Hello, Miss Billionaire, can you let me see my Godson, please." Lori said as she stood next to Lucia.

"Lori, he's right there." Lucia said, pointing to the little baby boy who was currently being checked by the nurse.

"Oh he's so handsome. I cannot wait to hold him." Lori said.

"I cannot believe Curtis let you fly out all the way here without him." Lucia said.

"Girl, Curtis is at our hotel room right now. He was not playing with me. He swears something is going to happen to me and this baby without him being around all the time." Lori said.

"Curtis is a mess and I cannot believe you're pregnant." Lucia said.

"A lots changed since the last time we seen each other." Lori said.

"I know right. I'm a mother of two now and you're pregnant with your first child. Our group is maturing so much." Lucia said.

"Hopefully, the next wedding in the group is yours." Lori said.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure Julissa and Louis will be getting married next." Lucia said.

"Her and Louis are very serious, aren't they?" Lori asked.

"Very serious, she's moving out here soon." Lucia answered.

"Damn, you think Curtis will let us move here." Lori said.

"Hell no." Lucia said, laughing.

"It was worth a thought." Lori said.

"Girl, you know Curtis is not ever leaving New York." Lucia said.

"I know but this is your last day here. When is Antony coming to pick you up?" Lori asked.

"He said soon." Lucia answered.

"Then let's go make sure your bags are packed." Lori said.

"Okay." Lucia said.

"Let's go for a walk

"Let's go for a walk." Antony said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's a beautiful night and I want to talk about some things with you." Antony answered.

"Okay we can do that in the house." I said.

"Lucia, let's go." He said.

"Fine. Help me up." I said, holding out my hands for him to help me stand up.

"Don't get up too fast." He said as he helped me stand up.

"Can you grab my sweater?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered, grabbing my sweater and placing it over my shoulders.

"Where are we walking to?" I asked.

"The White Garden." He answered.

"Okay." I said as he leads me out of the door.

We made it to the garden and started walking around, holding hands.

"Are you ready for your first Christmas with the family?" Antony asked.

"I'm a little nervous and sad." I answered.

"I can understand being nervous but why sad?" He asked.

"Because this is the first time I won't be with my family and plus our baby boy won't be with us." I replied.

"Understandable." He said.

"Okay, Antony why are we out here? I'm cold and my feet hurts." I said.

"This garden was made in honour of my mother. As you know my mother was very much in love with nature and here, she spent her happiest days. I brought you here for a reason and that reason is that I want to ask you to be my wife," Antony said, kneeling down before me, our hands still clasped.

"Lucia Pilipina Bautista-Allen, on my knees, I'm asking you for myself, to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you and I know you love me just as much. I cannot imagine life without you by my side. Will you marry me?" He asked as he holds out a small cubic shaped black box.

Opening it to me, I gasped in awe at the ring. Grinning and crying tears of joy, I nodded my head at him.

"Yes, I'll marry you, Antony." I answered.

Antonia chuckled, his smile wide as he took the ring from its hold and gently pushed it on to my fourth finger on my left hand.

"This ring has a special meaning to it. The diamonds are from my mother's necklace and my father. I wanted you to have something special of hers." He said.

"I love it. I love you." I said, throwing myself into his arms, pulling him close.

At this point we both are grinning and crying of utter happiness.

We smile at each other and kissed.

"We're getting married." Antony said.