Chapter Seventy-Four ↡ Outerlude

The Royal Family Gathers at Westminster Abbey for Commonwealth Day 2026

The King and other royals were also in tow for the annual celebration.

King Charles is celebrating Commonwealth Day 2026 with a grand interfaith service at Westminster Abbey.

Other members of The Royal Family including Princess Camilla, Prince Antony, Princess Lucia, Princess Tanisha, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex joined him for the massive gathering, which included representatives, guests, performers, and readers from the 53 nations within the British Commonwealth.

The Prince and Princess of Wales
Princess Lucia, Princess of Wales looks spectacular and festive in an eye-catching blue coat by Catherine Walker. The Prince of Wales donned a classic navy suit with a white dress shirt, blue tie, and black dress shoes for the special ceremony at Westminster Abbey.

Princess Tanisha of Wales
Princess Tanisha of Wales wore a bespoke blue velvet coat by Catherine Walker and a blue headpiece.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
The Duchess of Cambridge looks spectacular and festive in an eye-catching navy coat by Alexander McQueen. Prince William donned a classic navy suit with a white dress shirt, navy tie, and black dress shoes for the special ceremony at Westminster Abbey.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex
The Duchess of Sussex looks amazing in a midnight blue coat, dress, and matching pillbox hat, which Jackie O helped make famous.

Camilla, Princess Consort
The Princess Consort wore a jewel-toned blue velvet look complete with a tonal fascinator with feather accents. For jewels, she opted for a pearl necklace and earrings.

King Charles and Princess Camilla
The royal couple arrive to Westminster Abbey in London. King Charles sported a striped blue suit with a pale pink undershirt, yellow patterned tie, and black dress shoes.

King Charles greets the Dean of Westminster ahead of today's ceremony.

Princess Lucia greets a young girl in a yellow and white tracksuit who gifts her a bouquet of purple and pink flowers and chats with the young children outside of Westminster Abbey.

Princess Camilla, Princess Tanisha, Duchess Catherine, and Duchess Meghan also receives a bouquet after leaving the interfaith ceremony.

It's all smiles for Prince Antony and Princess Lucia as they speak with the Dean of Westminster.

2040

Wikipedia Update

Antony, KG, GCVO, CD, ADC (Antony George Frederick Christian; born 10 June 1986) is King of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms.