Chapter Forty-Five ↡ Danish Love

Prince Antony visits Denmark

Prince Antony has today started a four-day visit to Copenhagen in Denmark. The visit is focusing on projects which help young people in the city.

His Royal Highness met Her Majesty Queen Margarethe II of Denmark this morning.

Prince Antony of Wales✔️
@PrinceAntony

Her Majesty Queen Margrethe formally welcomes His Royal Highness Prince Antony to Denmark as he begins his four day trip.

12:04 PM • 20 March 2020 • Twitter Web App

The Queen has been the reigning monarch since 1972 and the official Audience took place at The Palace of Amalienborg, the official residence of the Danish Royal Family.

Then Prince Antony visited "KPH" which is a community of start-ups, focusing on improving society through social, cultural and environmental goals.

Prince Antony of Wales✔️
@PrinceAntony

HRH receives a briefing from the CEO of @KPH_Copenhagen who explains the background to this project which has been running since 2009

12:33 PM • 20 March 2020 • Twitter Web App

Prince Antony also met entrepreneurs who want to create impact and improve society both locally and globally.

Crown Princess Mary and Lucia Bautista Allen attend environmental challenge

Crown Princess Mary and Lucia Bautista Allen attended the research competition Green challenge, where competitors collaborate with companies to develop research solutions that could benefit the environment.

Prince Antony is on a four day trip to Denmark and he has managed to bring Lucia with him under the radar.

A royal insider says, "Antony brought Lucia with him to Denmark to help her understand what happens on a royal tour and also to meet his Godmother, the Queen of Denmark. Antony is very close with the Danish Royal family and hopes Lucia will be just as close with them."

And it seems Mary and Lucia have hit off since Mary invited Lucia to attend the event and they even color coordinated with The princess in a peach dress and Lucia in a pink blush dress.

Mary and Lucia were given flowers by a child as they arrived at the event.