Chapter Fifty-Five ↡ Quick Honeymoon

"Antony, are you going to tell me where we're going?" Lucia asked as they got on the royal private jet.

"Nope." Antony answered.

"But how am I supposed to know how to dress if you won't tell me where we're going?" Lucia asked.

"Trust me, whatever you wear will be perfect." Antony answered.

As they took their seats, Lucia asked Antony if he wanted to sit by the window.

"Nope, I have some documents to look over so I can be workfree on our honeymoon." He said.

She took her seat and looked over at him with concern, placing one hand on his knee and turning herself to face him. "Don't worry, I understand, just make sure you finish before the plane lands." she said reassuringly.

Lucia pulled out a magazine that was on the table and started reading it.

As the plane taxied around the airport and took its place on the runway, Lucia gave up trying to read and looked out the window.

Royal Tour For Prince Antony and Princess Lucia

A month after tying the knot, Prince Antony and Princess Lucia are set for another royal tour and this time they are set to visit Sweden.

On Thursday 24 to Monday 28 September, Prince Antony and Princess Lucia are visiting Sweden on behalf of the British Government.

The couple will embark upon the five-day trip on September 24 with their two children, Princess Tanisha and Prince Theo.

The news was announced via the Prince and Princess' official Instagram and Twitter account.

It is the second royal tour for the family of four and the trip is at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

A more detailed itinerary for the royal tour has yet to be released. We'll be sure to update this post as we know more.

The Duke and Duchess of Avondale announce the name of their new royal foundation

A certificate from Companies House, shared to Twitter yesterday by royal correspondent Emily Andrews, names the new 'The Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Avondale' as an official private limited company.