Chapter Forty-Four ↡ Charlie's Angels

Lucia and Catherine Walking with Princess Tanisha, Prince Theo, Prince George, Prince Louis and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Gardens

Earlier this week Lucia and Catherine were spotted at Kensington Gardens with their children.

The Duchess of Cambridge selected a comfortable and causal knotted dress from one of her favorite brands Seraphine for an outdoor walk. The Duchess of Cambridge kept the rest of the look causal and wore her hair in a low bun with simple earrings.

While Lucia selected a Soprano Midi Dress and wore her hair down with simple earrings, keeping her look very causal.

It's been reported that Lucia and Catherine are very close and spend a lot of time together.

"Lucia is just a very lovable person, she's close with the whole family. Lucia is a very socializing person and treats everyone with respect. She becomes friends with anyone very quickly and she is also very funny and smart. Lucia and Catherine have a deep and fruitful relationship." A source says.

Lucia and Catherine's zodiac signs prove their relationship is solid support between the friends and soon to be sisters.

Both partners are loyal to each other. Their bond gets stronger and stronger with time, especially as the friends realise they are a lot alike despite their outward differences.

Leo and Capricorn love luxuries and pleasures in life, and like to work hard to earn these rewards. Both star signs adore wealthy possessions and social status.

Leo and Capricorn are resolute by nature, and would appreciate each other's actions and strategies. They could also learn from each other. The lion could teach the goat to be spontaneous and exciting, and the goat could teach the lion the importance of perseverance and conservatism.

Leo is ruled by the Sun, and Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. The Sun radiates light and heat, and represents self. Leo display this kind of action and spirit. Saturn represents diligence and dependability. Leo and Capricorn could find out a lot more about life from their differences. All the friends need to do is comprehend each other and learn to work as a team, and they could easily realise their ambitions.

The best aspect of a friendship between a Leo and a Capricorn is the dedication they display in realising their objectives and ambitions. Leo and Capricorn have powerful character, but in their own different ways.

While Lucia and Meghan's zodiac signs prove their relationship is just as amazing.

A friendship between two Leo is a combination of two very powerful, energetic, and vivacious spirits. It might be surprising how two dynamic, magnetic, unrelenting people could maintain a harmonious relationship, when the slightest sign of offence could agitate their proud minds.

The combination is so powerful, electrifying, and astounding, that it couldn't be missed by others. The partnership always take the lead, inspire others, and even dominate them, in a group. It is the similarity of character, and affinity to a kindred spirit, that attract the Leo to each other. Leo don't attempt to conceal their mutual admiration from each other.

The best aspect of a friendship between two Leo is the incredible abundance of powerful energy and excitement both friends bring to the relationship. Their fiery passion, mutual admiration, and common interests create a strong, though turbulent, bond between them.

The same is said about Lucia and Beatrice's relationship as Beatrice is also a Leo.

"Are you ready? Yeah, yeah! Then move your body!" I exclaimed as Catherine, Meghan, Beatrice and I were working out

Catherine, Meghan, Beatrice and I were having a bridal boot camp for Beatrice and I.

"Lucia is very determined to get fit." Meghan said.

"You guys I haven't even tried to lose the baby weight and now my wedding is four and half months away. I need to look good and not like I'm pregnant on my wedding day." I said as I did sit ups.

"We promised Antony you wouldn't over work yourself." Catherine said.

"Do we have to listen to Antony?" I asked.

"Yes, because if something goes wrong with you then he'll murder us all and I cannot die before my wedding." Beatrice said.

"Fine, we'll stop but we have to go get cupcakes." I said.

"Lucia." Meghan said.

"I'm craving cupcakes and if I cannot workout then I need my cupcakes." I said.

"But there's too many paparazzi outside." Beatrice said.

"Then we dress up." I said as I walk over to the closet that had all my samples.

"This is going to be so fun. My mum and aunt Di dressed once and she said it was so amazing and fun to do so I'm down to do it." Beatrice said.

"I'm in." Catherine said.

"So, we're Charlie's angels tonight for some cupcakes?" Meghan asked.

"Yes, ma'am. Now pick a wig and a outfit." I answered as I hold up a pink wig for myself.

"I've always wanted green hair." Catherine said, picking up the green wig.

"Red hair. I think I'll be keeping this for something else." Meghan said.

"Eww...kinky." I said, smirking.

"I'll try the blonde wig." Beatrice said.

"Let's do this." I said, as I help the wigs put on their wigs then mine.

"Okay, how do I look?" Catherine asked as she changed into her outfit.

"You look hot and I'm sure William, would love to see in it." Meghan answered as Catherine walks over to the mirror and looks at herself.

"Oh, wow. I don't even recognize myself." Catherine said as Beatrice came out next.

"Damn, you look good as a blonde, Trixie." I said.

"Thank you." Trixie said.

"Now, how are we going to get out of here?" Meghan asked.

"I sent a text to Sina to show up with a tinited car so one car will come in but two cars will go out and the paparazzi will follow the first one." I answered.

"What a very thought out plan." Beatrice said.

"Okay, let's do this." I said as I grab my purse.