Chapter Seventy-Two ↡ Article

Chapter Seventy-Two ↡ Article #19

PRINCESS LUCIA HAS THE HOME OFFICE OF OUR DREAMS—AND WE WANT HER BOOK COLLECTION!

The Princess of Wales's home office is fit for, well, a Queen. The British Royal House shared an inside look at the mom of four's workstation at Kensington Palace –and let's just say we wish we were working from there!

Prince Antony's wife was pictured conducting a call from an iPad mounted on a tripod. A number of picture frames sit on the Lucia's desk, as well as an oversized gold apple and an impossibly chic table lamp with a bold dome shade, which complement the gold detailing of Lucia's black desk and a large book collection.

One of the more surprising elements of the American-born royal's office is her mural wallpaper featuring her children at the beach. Even at home working, the Queen to be looked stylish wearing a colorful Rixo dress.

Antony's office is more subdued that his wife's. The British future monarch has a large wooden desk with an iMac, simple black desk lamp, picture frames, in addition to an iPad on a tripod. Unlike the striking designs on Lucia's walls, Antony's office is painted with solid colors.

The Prince of Wales decorated his space with a piece of artwork hanging between two windows, as well as a bookcase behind his desk. The royal has several pictures displayed on the shelves, including one with King Charles from the 2026 Order of the Garter service and another with Lucia from the Royal Ascot.

Antony was dressed down sporting a blue polo and Apple AirPods as he posed for the photo in his office.

The British Royal House shared the pictures from inside the palace writing, "Royal Couple conducts various telephone conversations with (healthcare) institutions, organizations, companies and people. With these conversations they let themselves be informed and express their support and appreciation for the efforts of so many."