Chapter Ten ↡ United Front

"I do not know who took the photos but we will move on. We will handle this as a united front which means Lucia as of now you will be joining Antony on a few of his public engagements so that the public will be used to you." Elizabeth said.

She gathered senior members of the family to meet at Buckingham Palace for a meeting.

"There will be articles released in the upcoming weeks that will try to tear apart our family and since Harry and Meghan have taken action against the DailyMail, we know they may be our biggest threat. I have remained silent over the years of how the media has treated our family but I will no longer do so. They attack us, we raise above and make them look like fools." Elizabeth said as Charles, Anne, Andrew, and Edward look at their mother in shock as Philip nods at his wife's words.

"Mummy." Charles said.

"No, Charles, the media has caused our family too much pain. They caused unnecessary damage, stress, and rifts between members of our family." Elizabeth said.

"I understand mum but we need to take measures into our own hands like other royals do." Anne said.

"Yes, we continue on like the article never happen and present Lucia as a member of our family that she is." Charles said.

"Antony and Lucia should attend the Royal Variety Performance this year." Harry said.

"Yes, that could be a great way to introduce them as a couple." William said.

"Very well, make an announcement in November but for now everyone carry on with your duties. We will be a force to reckon with and they will have no choice but to obey our rules set for privacy." Elizabeth said.

The Royal Family✔️@RoyalFamily

The Royal Family✔️
@RoyalFamily

Prince Antony of Wales will attend the @RoyalVariety Performance at the London Palladium on Monday 18th November. #RoyalVarietyPerformance #Variety4Charity

8:00 AM • 11/14/19 • Twitter Web Client

|

The Royal Family✔️
@RoyalFamily

The #RoyalVarietyPerformance takes place every year in aid of the @RoyalVariety Charity, of which The Queen is Patron.

The money raised helps entertainers throughout the UK in need of help and assistance as a result of old age, ill-health, or hard times. #Variety4Charity

8:00 AM • 11/14/19 • Twitter Web Client

Prince Antony of Wales✔️
@AntonyofWales

Prince Antony will attend the @RoyalVariety Performance at the London Palladium on Monday 18th November. #RoyalVarietyPerformance #Variety4Charity

8:04 AM • 11/14/19 • Twitter Web Client

Royal Variety
@RoyalVariety

Fantastic news @AntonyofWales has announced that Prince Antony will attend the Royal Variety Performance this year. Thank you for supporting the Royal Variety Charity Your Royal Highness #Variety4Charity

8:20 AM • 11/14/19 • Twitter Web Client

"What dress should I wear to the Royal Variety Performance?" I asked Catherine, Eugenie, Beatrice and Meghan

Earlier, we were having lunch when Catherine asked if I had picked out a dress to wear to the Royal Variety Performance which I answered no.

They quickly rushed me upstairs to my closet where we are now staring at racks of dresses.

"I think you should wear the pink one." Eugenie said.

"That colour would look lovely on you." Catherine said.

"Yeah, but it's not maternity friendly." I said.

"Right, the bump needs comfort." Beatrice said.

"Lucia, have you tried on that red one?" Meghan asked.

"It's a mermaid Valentino dress. I'm saving that one for a more grand event." I answered.

"Oh okay." Meghan said.

"Okay, How about the emerald green one?" Beatrice asked.

"Let me go on and try it on. Last time I tried it on it was too big for me." I answered as I grabbed the dress and walked into the bathroom.