Chapter Twenty-Eight ↡ Return to Social Media

Prince Antony and Lucia Bautista Allen's Christmas Card Features a Gorgeous Unseen Photo From Thanksgiving

The happy couple has had much to celebrate this year.

Prince Antony and Lucia Bautista Allen have had quite a year. From the birth of their second child to a whirlwind engagement, the beginnings of Lucia's career as a royal, they have much to celebrate about 2019.

With that in mind, the engaged couple are sending out their first holiday greeting as a family of four this December.

The photo that will be included in their Christmas card was first shared publicly on Twitter this morning by Kensington Palace. "Prince Antony and Lucia Bautista Allen are delighted to share a new photograph from Thanksgiving on 28th November," reads the accompanying message.

"The photograph, which features on Their Royal Highnesses' Christmas card, was taken by photographer Chris Allerton."

This photo, which features senior members of the Royal Family with Lucia's and Catherine's families and Meghan's mother is the first of Allerton's to be shared publicly by the couple, and takes on even more significance given the news that the couple are engaged.

In addition to Antony and Lucia's two other royal family Christmas cards were released this morning. Kensington Palace also shared the picture from the Cambridge family holiday greeting, Sussexroyal posted Harry and Meghan's and Clarence House posted Charles and Camilla's as well.

 Kensington Palace also shared the picture from the Cambridge family holiday greeting, Sussexroyal posted Harry and Meghan's and Clarence House posted Charles and Camilla's as well

Lucia Bautista Allen stuns in white for hospital visit

Lucia is spreading cheer with her latest appearance in London. On Thursday, the bride to be visited Coram, the UK's oldest children's charity, to partook in a sweet holiday tradition.

The soon to be royal shared a cute moment with a little girl as she hung her very own ornament on a Christmas tree.

During her visit, she also met the oldest surviving resident from The Foundling Hospital, the original name of Coram.

The 103-year-old man named Edward Newton actually met Queen Elizabeth's late father, King George, during a visit in 1926 when he was just a little boy.

What a small world!