Chapter Twenty-Six ↡ Article

Chapter Twenty-Six ↡ Article #9

Prince Antony Engagement to Lucia Bautista Allen: Two Royal Weddings in 2020

NEW YORK (CBS) Royal watchers will have not one, but two weddings to look forward to next year.

HRH Princess Beatrice to Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi announced their engagement back in September and plan to marry in 2020.

The Duke of York✔️
@TheDukeOfYork

The Duke and Duchess of York are delighted to announce the engagement of Princess Beatrice to Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.

But now a second royal wedding as been added to our calendars.

HRH Prince Antony of Wales and Lucia Bautista Allen announced on Friday that they are engaged and will marry in 2020.

ClarenceHouse✔️
@ClarenceHouse

His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Antony to Miss Lucia Bautista-Allen.

The wedding will take place in the Summer or Autumn of 2020, in London. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

Prince Antony and Miss Bautista-Allen became engaged earlier last month in London. Prince Antony has informed The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Antony has also sought and received the blessing of Miss Bautista-Allen's parents.

No date has been revealed, but whenever the wedding takes place, it will definitely be on our calendar.

But congratulations to the happy couples!