Chapter Twenty-Seven ↡ Article

Chapter Twenty-Seven ↡ Article #10

Prince Antony and Lucia Bautista Allen's Engagement Photos

Prince Antony and Lucia Bautista Allen have taken the next engagement step.

They announced the news at the end of November and took photos in the grounds of Buckingham Palace soon after.

But now, just like hundreds of officially engaged couples across the world, they have released their perfectly lit, professionally edited engagement photos, which were taken earlier this week with fashion photographer Tatiana East, the palace shared in a tweet Thursday.

In an official photo shot by Tatiana East, Lucia and Antony are seen embracing with Antony on the left and Lucia on the right. She's in red, her hair is down and her left hand - with her engagement ring positioned prominently - rests on her fiance's shoulder.

In the second tweeted photo, which is in black and white, we see a smiling Antony with his bride, and the ring -gets a spotlight then, too.

In the third tweeted photo, Lucia and Antony's two children are featured as Antony stands holding newborn Theo as Tanisha happily run towards the camera with Lucia close behind her, smiling.

This has been yet another busy royal week in Lucia's life; yesterday she and her children joined Prince Antony and her soon-to-be in-laws, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who had Charlotte and George in tow, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who had Archie in tow at the Queen's annual Christmas lunch.

Next week she spends Christmas with the family for a more intimate gathering in Sandringham.