Chapter Sixty-Six ↡ Why Us?

Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice, Duchess of Clarence was safely delivered of a son at 12:00 pm, The baby weighs 7lbs 14oz.

Edoardo, Duke of Clarence, was present for the birth.

The couple is pleased to announce they have named their second born child Christian Ross Mapelli Mozzi.

This afternoon the couple introduced Her Majesty The Queen Mother to her nineteenth great-grandchild at Windsor Castle. The Duke of Edinburgh and the Duke and Duchess of York were also present for this special occasion.

 The Duke of Edinburgh and the Duke and Duchess of York were also present for this special occasion

The Princess of Wales attended a conference in London today

The seminar was on environmental sustainability and Lucia gave a talk.

The future queen consort looked stylish in a blue trouser suit and a black coat. Completing her look with coordinating drop earrings, heeled boots and a box bag, the royal flashed a smile as she arrived at the conference.

The seminar looked at ways to minimalise plastic use in the future to promote sustainability.

"Awesome

"Awesome." Tanisha said as she walked away from a cup of milk and a plate of cookies.

"Antony, you're spoiling her." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"I know but she had a stressful day at school, Lu." Antony said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Some of the kids kept calling her, Your Majesty and bowing to her. I guess she's starting to realize her future role." Antony answered.

"Oh no, I thought we explained that we wanted her to be treated as normal as possible at school." I said.

"Sweetheart, we can explain and beg people to treat her normal but it will never happen. We just have to explain why this is happening to her and how we can make it work and more comfortable for her." Antony said.

"Who would've thought you would be king? If I had known what Harry and William had planned -" I was about to say when Antony interrupted me.

"What? Would you have never agreed to marry me?" He asked.

"Yes, I won't lie and say I would when I know this isn't what I signed up for. I thought that after a few years, we would be pushed to the back of the line and have a semi-normal life where we didn't matter because the focus would be on William and his family. And now I have to be the perfect princess who will be queen consort one day and make sure we're raising a perfect monarch. It's not fair and for Meghan to share private conversations with her team who leaked it makes me sad about my life and future." I answered.

"I know how you feel. You think I wanted this for us, for our family, for you? I would have never put us through this if I didn't believe we could make it through it. We will be okay, Lucia. Tanisha, will be okay. She will understand her role and we will prepare her for it. I know you're still upset about what Meghan did but I know you love her and just want everything to go back to how it used to be but that will never happen. All you can do is make peace with it." Antony said.

"Why us?" I asked.