Chapter Sixty-Seven ↡ Sure Thing

I walk into the kitchen, I catch the sound of humming, and find Antony cooking. His hair is sticking out in every direction, and somehow looks sexy as hell.

"Good morning." I said, as I lean against the counter.

"Good morning, love." He said with a smile, as his eyes stay fixed on what he's doing. He's pushing bacon around a frying pan with the spatula.

"Why did you let me sleep so late?" I asked as I glance at the clock on the wall.

"You needed it." He answered as he transfers the bacon to a waiting plate.

"Catherine said something about you guys going shopping for Beatrice, what time are you guys going?" He asks, turning off the stove.

He turns to look at me and I just shrug.

"Whenever, Catherine shows up." I answered as he starts to move toward me. Antony presses me against the counter and he kisses me, as he grips my waist.

I gasp as he lifts me up onto the counter.

"You know we haven't had sex in the kitchen in awhile." He said, smirking.

"Oh really?" I asked, sticking my leg out to hook around his hip and pull him back to press against me.

"Let's eat bacon and have sex before Catherine comes." He said.

"Good idea." I said, smiling.

The Royal Family✔️@RoyalFamily

The Royal Family✔️
@RoyalFamily

The Prince and Princess of Wales will travel to Bradford on Wednesday 16th February to visit a number of projects which support the community and promote cohesion within it, in one of the UK's most diverse cities #RoyalVisitBradford

10:00 AM • 4/10/26 • Twitter Web App

HRH The Princess of Wales at London Fashion Week February 2026

Today, HRH The Princess of Wales visited London Fashion Week to present the Queen Elizabeth II Award for British Design on behalf of His Majesty The King.

This unique Award, is in recognition of the role the fashion industry plays in society and diplomacy, and is awarded annually to an emerging British fashion designer who shows exceptional talent and originality, whilst demonstrating value to the community and/or strong sustainable policies. The inaugural award was presented to Richard Quinn by Queen Elizabeth II at London Fashion Week in February 2018.

Her Royal Highness had the opportunity to meet British and international businesses exhibiting at London Fashion Week before the show.

Following the show and Award presentation, Princess Lucia had the opportunity to meet young designers, British Fashion Council (BFC) Scholars, industry ambassadors, as well as a cross section of media, retailers, industry patrons, event partners and members of the British Fashion Council Board of Directors at an intimate drinks reception at 180 The Strand.

"We need to find a way for them to talk." Harry said.

We had just finished our meeting with our households when the ladies left to check on the kids while William, Harry, and I stayed in the conference room.

"I don't know. Catherine is in the middle and she's not sure Meghan and Lucia will ever be comfortable to talk to each other again." William said.

"Lucia said she would be open to talking to Meghan even if she's still hurt by what happened." I said.

"Then why couldn't she look Meghan in the eyes?" Harry asked.

William sighed.

"Harry, it's not easy for Lucia, you have to know that. Private conversations were leaked by your people." I said.

"And we fired them. What more does she want us to do for her to forgive Meghan?" Harry asked.

The door opened and Lucia walked in.

"There is nothing for you to do. I've prayed about it and I've forgiven her but I won't forget it." She said as she took a seat next to me.

I smiled at her.

"I'm proud of you." I whispered into her ear.