Chapter Dos (2)

Y/n's POV

I stood up, shivering at the temperature. I was on my pj's, and that made it worse.

There were gunshots sounds coming from far away. "I'm not stupid. Going there is straight up suicide..." I mumbled. "But... What if?" I started walking to were the sound came from.

But first, I grabbed my phone and the music box. Somehow, they were next to me, I didn't know how I and my things got here. I placed both objects in my pockets. (A/n- Yes, your pj's have pockets)

The first thing I heard ,aside from the gunshots and bombs exploding, were people shouting in languages I couldn't recognize... Maybe yes, it was russian and german.

I stopped and hid behind a tree. I looked at the scene. Soldiers were running around, shooting and yelling. Some were wounded, others not.

"I have so many questions" I mumbled. It was horrible, I was watching people die. Or at least that's what I thought, they weren't normal humans. They had a gray skin, no pupils, their eyes were just a lighter gray shade of their skin.

I looked at the music box. "I swear if it was Kyle, I'll stab him" I stopped and took a deep breath. "If not... At least I found a haunted music box that plays f/s" I smiled.

Of course, I was still freezing. My fingers were turning blue and I was pale. As I was turning around, I saw a young soldier about to get shot.

I was in a mental debate... It was either save him or let him perish in the battle.

My soft side got the best of me, and I rushed to were he was. The bullet hit me.

'So, this is how it feels to get a gunshot wound... IT HURTS, AAAAH!' I thought. I was always curious on how it felt to get hit by a bullet, now I know that it feels horrible.

I hissed in pain, I tried to ignore it but it wasn't working. 'Books and movies make it look easy and less painful'

The soldiers from both sides were staring at me. The guy I just saved looked at me in shock, I noticed he was a german soldier. A nazi soldier.

'oh no, I'M IN WORLD WAR II' I panicked mentally.

They pointed their guns at me. And I, as the little human being I am, I ran away.

"Gotta go fast!" I sprinted towards the woods, not looking back.

There were sounds of footsteps following me. Having pj's, a gunshot wound, and hypothermia, all at the same time, was a terrible mix. I was starting to feel exhausted.

A new pair of footsteps were heard, they were heavy...

I stopped, I was too exhausted to continue running.
I saw my life go through my eyes. "Holy fuck, my life sucks" I mumbled, leaning on a tree, trying to regain my breath.

Someone shot a tree nearby, I gulped, waiting for my death.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It never came, but now the footsteps were slowing down and coming closer. So now it's twice as bad as before.

My vision got blurry, well it was already fucked up since I woke up. I saw a tall figure, they approached me and said something I didn't understand.
They had a circle head, their skin was red. There was a white circle and inside of it, there was a swastika.

Oh no, Third Reich..

And oh no again, a non-human creature that is a nazi.

"I did nazi that coming" I said, looking at the creature. It was not a good time to joke about it, but I couldn't help myself.
At this point, I could be classified as a chihuahua. I was shivering so much, that I looked like a chihuahua.

I felt an object slightly make contact with my skin on my forehead, It was a gun.

"Spy?" He asked with his thick accent and not so broken english. I shook my head desperately saying no.

He aggressively grabbed me by the shoulder, and damn, it hurt. He had a strong grip.

And of course, having hypothermia and loosing blood has consequences. I blacked out in the snow.
Maybe it was the blood loss. But I ain't a doctor, I don't even know if I have hypothermia.

Third Reich's POV

The girl was bleeding from the side of her waist. Her clothes were different, it wasn't a uniform or anything else. I could tell it was a sleepwear, but not a common one.
It had (insert any pattern or design for your pj's. It can be as childish as you want). But now they were stained with blood.

Her h/l (hair length), h/c  hair was a bit messy. By a bit I mean it was disastrous. She was pale, probably caused by the freezing temperatures.

I carried her bridal style to my base, she was unconscious and barely breathing.

She wasn't like all the other girls around here, she was unique, pretty.
Maybe she was a spy, or not.

I left her on a cell, with a few blankets to warm her up.
I was going to wait for her to wake up, and then interrogate her. For now, I'll do some paperwork at my office.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Published: Spooktober 6, 2019.

A/n- this story is slowly making sense as I write it... But it's all right, I guess?

•=I'm sorry if there are any mistakes and if I failed getting someone's personality=•