Chapter Veinticuatro (24)

France took a hold of Germany's hand and was pulled away. (Y/n) and Poland were left alone, they just looked at the two countries leaving to somewhere away from them.

Poland remained oblivious and just laughed it off, (Y/n) noticed the sudden change of behavior but didn't mention it, she went back to talking with Poland as if she had seen nothing. Deep inside her mind, the possibilities of why France left, linguered around.

France had taken Germany outside, his wrist was starting to feel sore from the strong and tight grasp of the french country. They stopped at the gazebo France had (a/n-yes, he now has one in his backyard).
The gazebo was a large, octagonal wooden one, flowers surrounding it, some which had been planted by (Y/n) when she had gotten bored. There were white couches inside with a blanket on them, giving out a clear sign that someone had been there recently.
Germany noticed all of this, this told him that the female had been in the house for a longer time than he thought.

"Listen Allemagne, I don't want to loose (Y/n). You know how much effort I put into finding her." France let go off of Germany's wrist, he positioned his hands on his shoulders and tightened his grasp. "I need you to promise me to not tell anyone, not even UN or EU." He added.

Germany removed France's hand and walked back, concerned at France's behavior. "Why can't I? They should know a human is here!" The german said.

France "rolled" his eyes and frowned. "I don't want you to throw all of my work to waste. She's here and I don't want her to leave... Not yet" the french crossed his arms, im an attempt to look more dominant.
The German knew he wouldn't back down, as France was actually determined to keep (Y/n). Germany also understood why France refused to give her away, that's because it's the total opposite of what he was doing before she returned. They both knew that they wanted her to stay, even if it meant to hide her from the organizations and other countries.

"Has (Y/n) agreed to this? Is she aware?" Germany asked, his tone changed to a serious one. France was internally happy, as Germany was now on his side to keep the human for a while.
France nodded in response.

"She knows, she even convinced me that she rather stay here."
"But why didn't you tell me anything?"
"I was going to. But I didn't know if you were going to tell EU or UN."

Germany sighed, just for the sake of not making France upset, he will agree to not tell anyone.

.
.
.
.
.
Poland's POV

I was happy I got to see (Y/n) once more. I thought I had done something wrong and maybe that was why she left, so I asked why she left and where did she went.
"Remember I was basically a time traveller?" She looked at me, repositioning herself to be comfortable.
I nodded.

"Well, I wanted to see my family and so I left.... BEFORE! saying bye to Japanese Empire, which was a huge mistake." She highlighted some words.

"J.E?! Did he do something to you? Did he hurt you?" I panicked a little, (Y/n) nodded and frowned.
"Bitch turned me over to nazi man." She said. "He hurt my trust, man. Can't trust that dude anymore" she placed her hand in her chest, as if her heart ached.

"At least you made it out" I smiled, she nodded slowly.

The tapping sounds of something came close to us, she looked at the direction where it came from. "Did I present you my handsome and glorious son?" She asked me, I didn't know she had a son. Who's the father? Unless she's talking about the bird that she had back in the mall.

A white bird came in the living room, and started saying something in gibberish. "This is my son, Jerry. An umbrella cockatoo" she leaned down and called him over.
Jerry flew over to her and landed on her head. (Y/n) then leaned back and looked at me. "Jerry is my baby boi, he's very... Disastrous. Like me" she pointed at herself.

I was about to say something back when she changed the subject. "I'm bored, being here with France has been amazing and all but... Shit, I even miss my horrible job"
"You have a job?" I asked, I wanted to know what else she has done while she was gone.
"Yeah, I'm a crime scene investigator. Working there for either one or two years..."

"Anyways, even if I hate that job, I miss it...and, Kyle." She took out her phone and searched for something, she then gave it to me.

There was a red haired guy, he actually looks pretty good. Is he her boyfriend? Most likely.
I gave back the phone, feeling pretty sad knowing she was taken, but happy that she found someone for herself.

"Did you tell France you want to leave?" I looked at her.

"What? No, no! I don't want to leave, I actually would like to stay, but I'm getting bored of being here in this house. My idea is if I could ask France so you could come and stay for a while! We could catch up with each other!" She grabbed my hands and smiled, almost jumping from excitement.

I couldn't help myself and agreed immediately. I was actually excited.

"Ah, and... By any chance... Do you happen to have a charger that does my phone?" She passed me her phone, I looked at it and nodded.

"I do! You have the same phone as I do" I gave her back her phone.
"Thank you, because my phone died and I need to try to text to my boy Kyle" she put her phone away.

"Oh! Come to my room! I gotta show you the awful clothes I picked with no one's help! Maybe Jerry's..." she grabbed my hand and stood up, forcing me to do it too.

We both made our way to her bedroom, we got inside nand closed the door. "Okay, before I show you my clothes, like the damn hoodie Jerry picked as a joke, and the shirt with baguette's printed all over it... I gotta ask you something" her smile was gone and a poker face had replaced it. This is a new side I've never seen of her.

"Ask me anything" I said sitting on the table.

"Not wanting to make you have flashbacks but... Are the old countries still alive? You know who I am talking about." She crouched and placed her hand above mine and rubbed circles in a comforting way.

I froze, I didn't want to remember but it was inevitable. And about her question, I didn't know if I should tell her that they are...

•×•×•×•×•×•×•
Choose one option:
[Option two won!]

•They dead mah dude.

•Holy fucking McJesus, they're ALIVE.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•
Published: April 22, 2020

A/n- Would you like for me to write a oneshot book of  CH x reader?

Also, today's the day I escaped from the womb and came to this world! My birthday! And nobody cares! :)
I'm now one year closer to death :D!