Chapter Tres (3)

Y/n's POV

I shuffled around the warm blankets, it was all a dream. My bed was incredibly hard, not at all comfy. It was horrible.
I slowly open my eyes and noticed that it's not my room.

I sat down, but I felt pain on one of my sides, I groaned and looked at what was the cause. I saw bandages. 'Ohh, yeah... The bullet, I'm not going to get shot again, ever... Unless...' I got out of my thoughts and looked around.

"Crap, I'm in a prison cell" I mumble as I looked around. The cell was small, it only had a bed, a terrible one.

There were more cells, most were empty. At the far end of the hallway, one seemed to be occupied.

I went back to the brick that was supposed to be a bed. My phone and the haunted music box were still on my pockets. I wrapped myself in the blankets, the place was extremely cold.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard. They were coming my way, and stopped.

"Ich sehe dass du wach bist" ("I see that you're awake", sorry if it's wrong, I used Google translate) The guy said, I turned around and gave him a confused look.

"You're awake" He said in his thick german accent. I just looked at him, not wanting to talk. "Are you mute?" He asked, opening the cell door.

I shook my head saying 'no'. "What's your name? Mine's Third Reich, call me Nazi" He asked again.

"Y/n..." I whispered.

"Was?" ("What?") Nazi got closer to me.

I took enough courage and spoke again "Y/n... Y/n L/n" but it still was a whisper, but a little bit louder. I hated that always I tried to speak with someone I don't know, I would always speak softly.
Usually, when I'm around people I know, I'm as loud as a first grader.

"That's an unique name" he grabbed my chin with one of his hands and stared at me.
If I wasn't an insecure person, I would've punched him. But I didn't, because it could bring me problems.

"How did you got to the battlefield?"  He asks again. "I don't know, I just woke up in the forest and went where the gunshots were coming from... I now see it was a stupid idea" I explain, trying to remain with a calm attitude. But failing miserably because I was shaking so much due to being nervous.

He asked a lot of other questions, all ranging from why I helped his soldier to if I knew him. I had many elaborate answers for his questions in my mind, but only simple and short ones came out of my mouth.

Third Reich narrows his eyes at me. "Are you America's spy?" He asked coldly. "No" I replied,

Nazi pinned me to a wall, I could feel a blade in my throat.

"You're lying" he growls.

Well, I wanted to live. And I started giving him an explanation of how I am not a spy.

"First of all, if you ask that question to anybody, they could immediately tell you no. It's a stupid question, what kind of spy will reveal their identity?" I took a deep breath and continued with my explanation. "And if I was a spy, I will either fail my mission or get caught some time later" I was confident, because I didn't want to die, not like this. Hopefully Third Reich would let me go.