(Not chapter)

The Awesome Adventures of
Y/n
and
Kyle.
Pt.1

(republished because my dumbass unpublished it by accident.)

Demons:

(Y/n) takes out the Ouija board, and stares at it, also placing that triangle thingy on it. She's never used one. "How do we use this?" She asks, staring at the thing.

Kyle peeks his head from the corner of the place, and for your information, they're in an abandoned building.
"You place it in the table, dumbass." He says before going back to doing his stuff.

The female sighs and turns around,  "You know. You can be... You can be real mean sometimes." She says with a sad tone, still holding on to the Ouija board.
Kyle's head peeks back from the wall.

They stare at each other before the thing moves, also somehow the letters glowing, "Oh, I used it in my hand!" She says with a smile, before frowning at him "fucking dumbass. See it glows, it's LED " she says. Crossing her arms, the triangle thingy falls but the board still glows.

[•]

After (Y/n) had the fantastic idea to be rather aggressive to invoke a demon, she proceeded to do so. Saying all kind of stuff.
Turns out she did successfully attach a demon to themselves. And didn't notice.

They did notice once they were back home, and there was some serious ghost activity.

(Y/n) being the stubborn piece of shit, she didn't give in into the demon's haunted bullcrap. She was about to call a priest but decided against it.

Instead of that she got the incredible idea of calling another demon to get rid of demon number one. Turns out both demons befriended and now inhabit Kyle's and (Y/n)'s home. Fortunately enough, they live in peace, as (Y/n) still refuses to give in to the demonic entities and somehow managed to keep them under her control.

Kyle does not like nothing about this.

Criminal Charges:

"I swear I'm innocent." (Y/n) says.

She recently left the court, receiving cold stares and deadly glares. She had been charged with attempted murder, arson, and aggravated assault.
Somehow, she got away with everything.

"Why?" He asked. "Why would you do that?"

Both friends got into the car, Kyle started driving back to their home.

"They dared to disturb peace, everyone's peace." She says, crossing her arms.

Kyle glances at her before letting a sigh escape, "this is not your first time, is it?" She doesn't reply. "Have you killed anyone?"

"Technically yes, but no. Because I did only using the butterfly effect. So I did it indirectly."

Kyle looked at her, fear written on his face. "What." He says in disbelief.
She huffs and turns around.

"Oh lord, are you an assassin?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"HOLD UP-"

"It's a lie!"

Kyle hold his chest, and tries to calm himself down.

Jerry's Origin.

"I'm a responsible adult, I do not need some random pet. I have a dog and its currently with my sister under her care." (Y/n) repeats to herself as she walks down the road.

She stops. In front of her is a pet shop.

"I can control myself, I don't even know-"

[•]

"Goddammit." She curses under her breath. "I don't even know shit about cockatoos." She looks dowm at the cage she carries. "Anyways Jerry, you'll be with me while I research what cockatoos do."

She kicka open the door, "KYLE. I'M BACK. I GOT SOMETHING FOR BOTH OF US."

Kyle walks in waering a pink 'kiss the cook' apron and white and red mittens, and he stops and places his hands on his waist. "What. Did. You. Do. Now?" He glares at her and at the cage.

"His name is Jerry and he'll be living with us!" She smiles.

"You take care of him."

"Sure love-" she giggles, a spatula smacks her head. "Fuck you! I was trying to be nice with the nicknames! wanna get called bitch ass dumb fucker carrot with a humongous, glittery, sparkly, glazed donut, fat, thick dump truck of an ass?"

"Why. What?-"

"BE RESPECTFUL. THERE'S GHOST IN HERE KYLE."

A picture crashes onto the floor. "See? You offended them, rude." (Y/n) huffs and walks to her room.

Kyle, dumbfounded, stands still on the kitchen. "What-"

"Dude, she's totally into you." A demon says with its raspy voice.

"She's a dumbass. Leave her alone." The other demon says.

Kyle rubs his eyes and goes back to cooking.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•
Published: December 27, 2020.

I'm bored. I don't want to write the book anymore, I found some interesting fandoms and I really want to write about 'em. (More fanfics, of course.) I'm not leaving, no, (i hope) I'll try to update at least twice or thrice a month.

This is more of a "behind the scenes." Back to when (Y/n) and Kyle lived together. I'll leave this until I finish a chapter. Ok?

My apologies.

Sincerely,
A human being who needs sleep and goes by 'The Author'