Chapter Treinta y dos (32)

A week has gone by, every attempt on dialing France by guessing numbers was futile. Nothing had worked so far but fortunately enough there was a phone book. More like Naz's agenda I totally didn't grab while he was distracted.

"Hmm? (Y/n)?" The agenda hits the floor when the voice is heard. I turn around to see a tall skyscraper with a rectangle for a head.

"Oh, hi!"

After I arrived here, the third day, I saw Reichtangle once more. He was the same emotionless and flat rectangle of always. When I mean same, old habits are included such as: stalking, being a pervert, scary.

With my foot I kick away the agenda and walk towards the giant. "Buddy boy! Future father in law! How's it goin?" I smile widely, he huffs in response.
"... So... Are you okay with me marrying your son?"

Those eyes of his stare deeply into mine, there were two feelings emanating from him even if he didn't show them: anger, jealously, and displeasure.
He looks away and leaves the room. Necer exchanging a single word

"Geez, he gives me the heebie-jeebies" a deep sigh comes out, "but man I still need to call France. Got less than two days before I go live away with the bastard, how do I know? well."

•[A few hours ago]•

"(Y/n), we're leaving in two days?"

"Where?"

"Our new home. Where we'll never be found, I promise you we'll be happy" he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body. "I'll do everything for you."

"..."

"I can't wait to make a family."

"?!"

'I gotta speed up the mission! Fuck staying here! I'm leaving!'

•[Present]•

I stop at the F.

France's name is listed in there with his number written underneath. I pull out my dying phone and dial it, it takes a few tries before he picks up the line.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, with France and friends.

"POLAND. WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? WHAT IF SHE'S CALLING?!" France stares at the unknown number.

Poland comes to where France is and looks at his phone. "Answer! Better try than let her go."

And so does France. "Hello?" (Y/n)'s voice sounds through the phone.

"(Y/N)!!!" France yells with joy. "Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Long story short; I'm with Naz. Cause? I wanted to undo a theft sin by returning stolen stuff. Plan backfired. Repeat. Backfired."

France's and Poland's face drain from their color.

"But I'm okay. Sorry about leaving, also Jerry. Sorryyyyyyy."

"It's okay (Y/n), just calm down. We're on our way." France grabs some random jacket that was near him.

"You got two days before I go who knows where! I don't wanna leave you guys, I miss you! I'm already wearing a dress, for fuck's sake come save your dearest dramatic friend" She whines in a rather exaggerated tone before the line goes dead.

The two countries stare at each other, not knowing what to do. Germany walks into the house with paperwork, their attention turns to him. He raises a brow, "what? Is there something on my face?" He touches his face.
France shakes his head and proceeds to explain the situation. Germany furrowed his brows, turned around and walked out the house without a word.

Poland and France shrug confused, they followed the German hoping he had a plan. Germany gets in his car, "We're going. Have UN on speed dial just in case." Neither country moves, they're still confused as to what Germany was planning. "Come on! We don't have enough time! She said it herself."

Both countries jump in the car and buckle in. "I might go above the speed limits since it's a bit far."

"... I'm scared." France mumbles just as Germany pushes the accelerator. Poland closes his eyes feeling the reckless driving of Germany.

"What else did she say?" Germany glances at France who holds the seat for dear life.
"Nothing. She cut off."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/n) got smacked across her face, hard enough for her lip to cut open slightly. Tears rolled down, a reaction made involuntarily from the pain the face experienced. Her eyes tried to focus on the blurry image of who had done it, she recognized it just by the dominant color; red.

She knew she fucked up badly.

"Why did you do that love?~" he says with a soft smile. He looks down at the phone he held now, her phone. "Where you planning to escape?"

You don't answer, your brain was primarily focused on stopping the tears, every attempt was unsuccessful.

"Answer me!" Naz pulls the collar of your shirt, making you stare at his eyes. "I-" you stopped yourself.

You didn't know what to say, was it better to answer truthfully or lie your way out?
He caught you red handed, you even are still holding the phone book. Of course he couldn't have missed that. Everything was against you, no matter the answer.

"I did." You mumbled, knowing your demise was close and fully welcomed death.

It was scary, he was scary. Your life was on the line. You always knew that. Never thought it would end up this way.

His lips twisted upwards, his sharp piranha-like teeth showing. "I might need to teach you a lesson."
Your skin runs cold, the wave travels all across your body.

Was this your demise? Perhaps.

You had seen enough scary movies with characters being tortured. You thought that possibly you could withstand the pain physically, but emotionally? There's a chance that that would probably be your downfall.
If they get in time you could save yourself from severe PTSD.

If not... Then you will certainly commit aliven't to avoid future confrontations with your captor that is also your fiancé.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•
Published: November 9, 2020

Q&A is taking me longer than expected, haha... Sorry, my bad. I just don't feel like my writing is good enough. So, uhmm, sorry again.