Chapter Veinticinco (25)

(A/n: I'm back!! Sorry for leaving, I'm not satisfied with what I write anymore.
Also, there's now a two week timeskip because of my bored and impatient stupid ass.

And the option that won was: Holy McJesus! They're alive!
It'll be addressed later.)
•×•×•×•×•×•×•

•=[Two weeks time Skip ]=•

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat outside in the couch on the gazebo, looking at the extraordinary flowers everywhere. Jerry was accompanying me, he was sitting in my lap while biting my fingers softly.
France was inside cooking lunch, my mouth watered just by the thought of whatever he's making.

Germany went back to his house because apparently he had work, France was the one to tell me. Because the rude motherfucker left without saying goodbye to me. Unbelievable.
Poland, my angel, he was taking a nap after a morning of nonstop playing with Jerry.

I'm glad I saw them again, that I got to spend more time with them. I saw Poland smile more than Germs, but I missed the tiny small german brothers.
I didn't ask what was of East, but I'll be patient. It's his personal life, he'll eventually tell me. I trust that he will trust me someday.

I closed my eyes, letting the cold breeze hit my face gently.
The fresh smell of flowers and the hint of France's food relaxed me. I petted Jerry who cooed back at me.

Also, I love living here. I do. Away from everything, having a few friends visiting sometimes. But I miss actually having my routine with Kyle; waking up to see him smile, the warm hugs, the cup of steaming chocolate/tea/coffee we shared in the morning before living to work, the awesome jokes we had, and us being pure crackheads. Oh, the good old days.

Oh... HOLD ON A SECOND. My phone! It's charged!

Without a second thought I pulled it out of my pocket and turned it on. The screen flashed and I went to check for Wi-Fi, and lucky me there was! But first, the password.

I placed Jerry in the couch and rushed inside the house. "Welcome back," France said as I approached the kitchen. He flashed me a smile "Mon amour"

I didn't understand those words. Curse you stupid teacher that kicked me out of french class!
Anyways, I then casually approached France.

"Hey France. Sorry to bother you again," I stopped as I prepared myself to ask the question. "What's the Wi-Fi password?"

"Why u want the password?" He said still cooking.

I didn't want to sound rude because of wanting to talk to my homie, so I said another reason, a true one too. "I want to watch videos!"

He let out a chuckle, "oh no, I didn't mean to ask that. That's the password, Ame changed it." he smiled at me. The sun outlined him making him look somewhat angelical.

"Ah, I see..." I looked away, blushing from his angelical looks. "Thanks!" I said typing the password.

And as soon as I had Wi-Fi, all the notifications bombarded my phone. Mostly from YouTube videos.
I checked Kyle's chat and holy Mcjesus, he sent many texts, and he's online now.

"Do you need something else?" France asked me, making me lose focus of my phone.
I shook my head with a smile and thanked him again for giving me the password.

"If you need something, just come and ask me" he said.

I nodded and was about to leave when I received a call. I immediately rushed outside to the gazebo and answered it. It was none other than my boy, Kyle.

A wide smile appeared in my face, I couldn't control myself. My face hurt from not stopping, but I ignored everything and was ready to speak.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•
Published: August 31, 2020

A/n: it's short but whatever. I'm really trying to keep myself writing but my one mistake it's not letting me. what's my mistake? Not knowing the plot and how everything will go.