Chapter Cinco (5)

(A/n from the future- fixed some stuff... Or just "adapted" the errors)

No one's POV

After the uncomfortable dinner, West Germany made Y/n go with him to his room. West Germany took his little brother, East, with him too.

They played with West Germany's toys until night. Y/n has a soft side for kids, most of them, she enjoys making them laugh. She also has a wild imagination, that helps her to get along kids.

Nazi stops in front of West Germany's room. He looks at the way Y/n laughs, the way she smiles, her shiny e/c eyes. In such a short time, he already wanted her.

"All you need is imagination, Germs" Y/n made an imaginary rainbow with her hands.

"Liebling~... it's time for the kids to sleep" Nazi says, Y/n sighs. She was having fun.

West and East go to sleep, Y/n gets out of the room with Nazi at her side. "Sooo... Where am I going to sleep?" She asks, feeling uncomfortable near him.

Y/n knows that Nazi is a cold-blooded murderer, someone evil. But she doesn't say anything about it. As long as she doesn't get killed, she's okay.

"You're staying with me" he looks at her with a grin. Y/n doesn't question his authority and just nods.

'this is how I die... By a nazi man in who knows what year I am.' she starts thinking in the worst outcomes. But a question pops up in her mind. 'If he lives in a fucking mansion, why can't he give me a spare room? Instead of me staying WITH HIM?'

Both arrive to Third's room. He gives the girl some clothes. She goes to the bathroom and puts them on, when she exits the bathroom and immediately goes to the bed to hide under the covers.
She was at the opposite far end from him, trying to have as much space between them.

..
.
.
.
.
.
..

Y/n's POV

I woke up. This time on a REAL bed, not a fucking brick like the ones in the prison cell. It was soft, comfy and warm. But now I felt bad for the guy I saw before.

I opened my eyes slowly just to be received with Nazi's face close to me. And I had my arms wrapped around him.
'shit, I knew this would happen. I'm used to hug my pillows' I thought removing my arms from him.

I started planning my great escape, but fell asleep in the process.

.
.
.

I WOKE UP AGAIN, and this time because he was stroking my hair with his red hand. And I WAS HUGGING HIM, AGAIN, I took off my arms from him.

I looked at him with my tired eyes.
"Uhm. Can... Can you p-please let go of me?" I stuttered. I cursed myself for stuttering.
"Nein" he pulled me closer to him. I was a blushing and nervous mess.  I mentally said goodbye to my personal space.

"You're like Polen... So shy and quiet" he whispered.

'if he knew that I'm not so shy and quiet...' I thought, remembering everything I had done, including all the trouble I caused to others.
'Also, did he say Polen? Isn't he the guy I saw in the cell?' I asked myself.

He tried to kiss me, but I stopped him. I didn't want to argue or anything, he was giving me somewhere to stay. It was this or die in the forest, obviously I chose THIS hellhole.

He changed his clothes and left me alone in the bedroom. I heard something crack, I looked at my music box.

It seemed normal, until I looked the bottom. There was Reichtangle's and Nazi's flag. But there wasn't a crack on the object. Maybe it was something falling from inside the music box.