Chapter Seis (6)

No one's POV

Y/n sings christmas carols while sprinting down the hallways, she's close to the bunker.

She stops singing and talks to herself out of pure boredom. "It's not even christmas and I'm singing christmas carols..." She stops. "But it's never too early or too late for Christmas" (a/n- I like Christmas, it's my favorite holiday. Why? One word, gifts. What's your favorite holiday?)

"Spooky scary skeletons, send shivers down your spine" she starts singing again. But now a song related to Halloween.

[Time skip of half an hour]

Y/n opens the door of the base being extremely silent. She went to the prison cell part. Y/n unlocked the door with the stolen keys. All of her knowledge comes from murder documentals and shows about convicts escaping. No, Y/n isn't a murderer, she just finds interesting the way they try to hide the clues.

"All right, now what's the next step?" She took out a paper and saw her handwriting. It was a mess, almost impossible to understand.

--------------------------+--------------------------
My incredible plan (Detailed Version):

[✓]1- Steal keys from scary tall ass man.
[✓]2- Give Germany handmade nutcracker made by me.
[✓]3- Not get caught.
[✓]4- Go to the underground base.
5- Find Poland guy
6- Not get caught.
7- Heal, feed and escape with Poland guy.
8- Get to safe place without getting caught.
9- Try and get back home.
10- SURVIVE!!!

99.99% chance of failing. But there's still a 0.01% chance of accomplishment. Nah, I'm kidding. It's a 50/50 chance. Stop writing to yourself Y/n...
--------------------------+--------------------------

Y/n puts back the paper in her pockets and turns the lights on because it was dark as a void.

She walks to the cell and sees Poland guy. His wings were badly hurt. He looks at me and backs away and hits the wall.

"proszę, nie rań mnie" ("please dont hurt me" {I blame Google Translate if every translation is wrong} ) he says, fear in his eyes. "I don't understand. Uhmm... I came here to help you"

"But, you're a Nazi" he points at Y/n's armband. "No, I'm not..." She opens the cell door and goes inside. Keeping a safe distance.

She puts down her backpack and takes out the bandages and any other medical equipment to heal him.

"You must be Polen... I mean, Poland, right?" She looks at him. He nods, looking at her every move

"Name's Y/n... Y/n L/n" she takes the bandages and some alcohol. "I need you to come with me, I'll help you to get somewhere safe. But first, I need to get you all patched up"

"But... What if they find me? If they find you?" She approaches Poland and waits for approval to heal him, he nods.

Poland's POV

Y/n places band-aids in the bruises that were bleeding, she's being careful.

"They won't find you. In case they find me, then I die." I widen my eyes at her comment.

"What?!" I say, she flinches and accidentally hits one of the bruises. "Ouch!" I say.

"Sorry! Sorry, sorry... I got scared" she continues cleaning some cuts and putting band-aids on them.