Chapter Treinta (30)

So, apparently I may have written some slight smut. I actually didn't, it seems to be but I DIDN'T. It's just a naked scene >:0!
I'll put a warning anyways.
BUT IT ISN'T SMUT. THIS ISN'T SMUT. AND IT WILL NEVER TURN INTO IT. Do you understand? I hope you do.

There will be a warning, but you can still skip the entire chapter if you want...
•×•×•×•×•×•×•

The feeling to be engaged is something extraordinary, but in my case it feels rather strange. There was no choice for me, it was like I was being forced to it, I was technically forced into it.
It gets worse. Regret looms over me once I remember who I am with now, Naz. There's a lot wrong with him, but there's also good in there, not that I'm excusing his actions or behavior, in fact, I would kill him. But who knows how laws work in this universe.

My back lies against the covers of the bed that from now on I'll share with my fiancé. Man, does it feel weird to say you have a fiancé when you're not romantically interested, or even when you didn't even say shit before you got engaged. Neither a yes or no. I don't care about my answer, I care about my freedom and ability to cause havoc.

"I never expected this-" I turn around, covering myself with the sheets "maybe a tiny bit but not enough for me to actually get concerned... " I mumble, staring at the ceiling.

This place felt so cold, now knowing Germany probably lives outside, and his brother whose whereabouts and status is unknown to me is just definitely not here.

It's so quiet.

So somber.

Just like me when I was lonely and didn't have friends.  Ha, I miss those days.

The door creaks open, and there I see him. Naz. Holding a tray of food.
He flashes a smile at me before walking closer.
A shiver runs down my spine, his behavior was rather odd. Didn't fit him.

He takes a seat next to me, placing down carefully the tray. He says something in german which to I do not understand. He repeats himself, this time in English.

"Hello, I hope you're having a great time" He says, "I brought you some food, but I see that you haven't taken a bath yet." He looks down at my entire body before meeting my eyes.
Those empty eyes of his didn't comfort me, it actually creeped me out.

"Uh, yeah. I was going to head to the bathroom in a moment. I just needed some clothes" I look away, embarrassed, I didn't bring enough clothes and I didn't want to ask him for some. Hell nah.

"I'll get you some," he smiles, "I'll prepare a hot bath for you, sweetheart." My heart stopped and I almost gagged at the nickname. It feels so weird.
He soon left me alone in the bedroom, alone with my own thoughts.

.
(Here the kinda inappropriate stuff starts. It's only naked body n shit. But no smut. But anyway.
Slight indecent scene!!)
.

The time came, for my "well deserved bath" for "coming back and getting engaged."

Naz walked up to me with his bare chest. He wasn't all that packed but it was enough for me to blush. "Let's take the bath together."

I panicked and moved back from him, keeping my distance. "Together? Excuse me, but... No." I tried to keep myself from stuttering.

"Intimacy is bound to happen sooner or later, liebling." He says, holding my hand and pressing the palm of my hand against his chest. "I think starting now is better for us."

And that's how my soul left my body, quickly going downwards.

"I... I..." I definitely was going to refuse this. Too much closeness.
I just gotta say no.