Chapter Diez (10)

(A/n- uhh, just saying that I'll now be using parenthesis for the key words. I'll update every other chapter later.
Also, this chapter makes no sense. It's awful... Well, good luck!)

(Y/n)'s POV

A week has passed, I may have become paranoid. I feel like Third would come at any moment and shoot me, I regret escaping.

Right now I was with Poland, France and Britain at a restaurant, jazz was playing in the background. The ambience was welcoming, as if to ignore the horrors of the war, a distraction.

Today I may meet USA. I heard Britain telling something to France about him coming, and someone else. I had to dress properly, and that's why I'm wearing a dress of the early 1940s. And heels, those shits hurt like hell and I can't even walk with them!

"So, is there anything you want, (Y/n)?" France asked out of the blue, I looked at him and nodded. "What do you want?"

"A hamburger." I said and looked at my hands, since I was bored. Then I felt someone poke my cheek, I looked up and it was none other than Poland.

"I'm bored, let's talk about something" he says, and continues poking my cheek. I don't mind it at all, so I just reply, "about what?"

"I don't know... Something funny that happened to you?" He smiles at me.

"Oh jeez, well... I guess I drowned a colony of ants by accident." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"How can you drown ants by accident?" Poland says curiously, getting a little closer since the music in the background and chattering are too loud.

"Uhh, it all started when I stepped in some ants, I regretted it... At night, when I was about to sleep, I started thinking if the family of the ants were worried, and that their mothers were waiting in their small apartment inside the colony." I looked away, blushing form how stupid and creative I was back then.

"Then what happened?" Poland put his face in his hands and gave me a smile.

"Next day I wake up, and placed some crumbles of bread next to the colony. Because I thought they were hungry," I chuckled a little, he did the same. "Then I was like 'oH No! tHey MusT bE tHirsTy', and so I grabbed the hose and put water on the colony" I continued, making a stupid voice.

"Are you serious?" He said bursting in laughter, "did.. didn't they drown?" He tried to calm down.

"Let me continue," I tried to hold in my laughter. "I-I saw the ants start floating out from the colony. I felt so fucking bad when I realized I just made it worse" I said, laughing.

Poland continues laughing, he couldn't even breath correctly anymore. That caused me to laugh even more, to the point that my lungs hurt.

Britain looked at us confused, "did we miss something?" He said raising a brow, making France interested in us.

"I... (Y/n), tell them" Poland tried to calm down, and was almost successful.

"I tried to give some water to some ants with a hose... And..." I burst in laughter, as well as Poland.

"Why would you do that?" France asked, trying not to laugh.

"I don't know, I was really trying to help the ants with food and water. I failed miserably." I burried my face on my hands.

Britain chuckled a little, finally! I made him laugh. "When did it happened?" He asked. Poland and France were a laughing mess, just like me.

"A few days before I was kidnapped by Nazi bitch..." I mumbled. "That's not so long ago, I thought you did it when you were a kid or something" Britain chuckled a little.