Chapter Treinta y Tres (33)

🚨I NEED HELP. I'M FAILING ONE CLASS🚨 This is no joke!
I have a literal 0. An F.

I know this is all my doing and I assume all fault at that. BUT if I don't raise that grade, I can lose my phone privilages as well as Wi-Fi. Meaning that I'll leave for an even longer time. Also, I have a HISPANIC MOM, which makes this an even worse situation! Theclassisholocaustandforlegalreasonsyouneversawitsthis.

If you wish to help me/talk to me/anything, here's my discord:
i-need-to-sleep#8972

This is so embarrassing, requesting help of stranger..agh... I never thought of doing this. I've failed classes before but not this badly, I have a literal 0.

If this didn't work then I 💀⚰️.

(Will delete this note afterwards)

Anyways, enjoy.
•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

We had to leave immediately.

She called them, they knew where we were now. I don't want them to be near her, they're just in the way.

I glanced at (Y/n), her eyes were focused on the window. She wasn't smiling, no. The feeling she gave off was more of a depressing one.

But she did it to herself.

It's her fault.

My hand rubbed her thigh, she turned to me with a rather gloomy look. "Sorry, but it had to be done. You shouldn't have done that." I say, turning my gaze to the road,my hand rubbing her in a comforting way.

"Now, now. I want to reward you from learning your lesson, but it's too soon so no. Prove me you deserve it." I smile at her, she nods and turns back to the window.

(Y/n)'s POV

Every emotion was mixed, the positive and negative were only a blur. How could I have let this happen?

Not only did I walk into the lion's den, I was caught talking to people I shouldn't have. And the punishment...

It... I just.

Why?

My back hurt like hell, getting whipped was horrible. The pain was excruciating, every time it contacted my skin it felt so terrible. He was ruthless, he went full force and even made some deep gashes.
They were definitely going to leave scars.

Only thing I'm positive is that once I run away I can flex my cool scars to everyone. Even though what I'm going through is supposed to be traumatic. But hey, cool scars, I'll look badass.

He also left some hickeys on my neck, something I truly hated. The sensation was burnt into my brain; his warm breath on my skin, his tongue licking where he was living the mark, that stupid very full of bacteria saliva of his left on my beautiful skin.
I just wanted a cold bath of bleach and holy water. Maybe even lava too.

The only reason I was keeping my composure was my stubbornness.
I couldn't give myself in to Naz. I hated the thought of being together. Perhaps we could be friends, but be in a relationship? No. No way in hell. Satan must first go to heaven before I get into one.

My eyes looked outside as he drove me to who knows where. Reichtangle stayed behind, I didn't know why but he did.

So... It was me and the stupid asshole bitch I hate with my entire soul because now my back hurts so bad I might have to lie down for a while. The gashes felt like opening and the fabric of my clothes felt horrible everytime it touched them.
I'm very certain that there's blood pouring out.

Oh boi, I just want to live in peace. I promise I'll make it up to France. I like living there. He's a very close friend of mine now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

•[About an Hour later]•

Germany unbuckled, leaving the car immediately. He walked over to his house, every good and bad memory were pushed aside. Right now (Y/n) was his priority, he knew she was on thin ice.

The other two countries were collecting themselves from the ride, it was too scary that you could argue their souls left.

The German country slammed the door open with a kick. As soon as light hit the insides of the place, there stood someone radiating an ominous aura.
Reichtangle.

He stared down at the German country. Germany balled his hand into a fistm, swallowing all his fear and hatred towards the empire.

"Where's (Y/n)?" Germany asked, keeping himself cool.

No reply.

"I repeat. Where's (Y/n)?"

No reply again. Reichtangle intisified his stare, causing Germany to sweat drop.

"Thanks. You didn't help at all. Like always now that you're useless." Germany walked out of the place, his fists tightening with the thought of (Y/n) being gone.

He returned to the car. France and Poland exchanged looks before the tricolored country spoke. "Why didn't you go inside?"

"His car isn't here. They left. My gut says they're not here. "

"Just because of your gut you assume that?" France asked.

"..."

"Alemagne, listen. If it's true, than who knows where she could be..."

"It's her fault in the first place! Why would she even come back?" Germany yells at them, starting the car and drives to any direction.
Poland keeps quiet, looking back and forth at the two other countries. He thinks of Jerry for a while, wondering what he's doing.

"It might be! But she doesn't know fully of what he's capable of! We've seen him, she hasn't." France defends the female.

Germany steps on the break, France slams his face against the seat in front of him while Poland smashes the side of his head with the window. Both countries grown and complain to the driver.

He sits quiet and pulls out his phone. "France, if you told UN in the beginning about her we wouldn't be in this kind of problem." Once he dials the number he places the phone on his ear (or where it's supposed to be).
The French country slaps his phone away with a frown on his face. "Don't tell him! Are you crazy?!"

Germany turns to him, frowning. "France, it's your fault now! She could've been safer if everyone knew about her at least they would've protected her! Not like you, you just let her roam around freely!"

"But-"

"You should've kept an eye on her! She's a human!! You know they're dangerous to us, and she's not cleared yet!" he takes a deep breath, "all you had to do was to call him. Because without his help, who knows if we are going to even find her. And that's assuming she's alive."

France felt the weight on him increase. Questioning himself if he should've even kept her. She had a partner already, then why did he keep her? He knows she would most likely reject, so it should have been easier to let her go.

While France questioned himself, Germany called UN. Before the call was answered, he turned to Poland and said "you should've told UN, not side with France. It was a matter of time."
Poland slid down on his seat, feeling a knot on his throat tighten with the words of Germany loop on his mind.

"Hallo, UN. I have a problem-"

"Nein. It's urgent."

"Ja, let me fill you in with the details."

And so, Germany explained carefully to the organization about the human. Bringing up her appearance in the past and now in the present.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•
Published: November 18, 2020.