Prologue

The knock was pretty loud, who be there knocking at my window at 3 in the morning nobody else than Cassie
the bitch. Oh she's not a bitch just my elder sister.

I watched as she tried to give me signals, her long blonde hair stretching out and her deep blue determined eyes. I walked up to her and opened the window for her to get inside, her body felt damp as I supported her in my room, maybe she had trouble climbing the walls.

"Hey" her voice was low.

"Hi, Cas, lost and found again".

"Tell me, mom and dad aren't worried about me".

"They have officially disowned you, they were like Cassie Blake ain't our daughter anymore" I tell her.

"So I'm free forever" Her voice was completely normal.

Cassie was a wayward child my parents would say, she's a spoilt brat don't follow her footsteps, she will make you drift away from the Lord. The truth was I knew Cassie better but not best, she was my sister and I love her so much. Cassie had disappeared for more than two good months, were my parents had gone crazy looking for  a missing girl and when Cassie returned she acted normal like nothing happened and this got my parents really pissed off. Cassie was full of secrets which I never got along with.

"So what are you up to, Cass" I asked her.

"You should know" Cassie gave a smirk.

"What?!" .

"A Sanders" Cassie said.

"Who's a Sanders? " I emphasized.

"I'm sorry to mention that".

"No stop Cassie, you always do this, tell me who's a Sanders?" I begged.

"Fine, I'll tell you little sister, you'll meet him tomorrow actually. He's a Nick" Cassie laughs.

"Nick Sanders?" I said wondering.

"Yes, but you have to promise me just one thing" She plead with me

"Anything" I say calmly but the words shocks me as Cassie spills it.

"Don't fall in love with him".

Authors Note

This is actually my first story on Wattpad , I have always wished to write a story but I promise you will never regret reading this..