42. A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream!

Spring,

Dear Cupcake,

I fell for those Gray eyes too -,

Kaylan's POV

The car came to a halt, once we where inside the garage.

I quickly grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car. I didn't bother to wait for my annoying dad, as I head straight to the front door.

Home Sweet Home!

As for me, it wasn't so sweet!

All I needed was a cold shower and a long sleep.

The delicious smell of bacon hit my nostrils as I entered the house.

My stomach made a rumbling sound and I knew I couldn't deny it's right for long.

My mom was definitely in the kitchen but I won't be surprised if Cassie's face pop out like she did the last time because the world we live in, anything can possibly happen.

I move into the kitchen to see my mom in her plain red apron as she took a big bite of the bacon.

"Hey Mom". I greeted. She turns and gives me a weird look before walking over to me.

"How are you feeling, Josie?". She asks touching my forehead like she was examining me.

Actually, I wasn't used to my mom calling me by my middle name. Only Grandma Agnes did.

"Am feeling good". I answer her and am wondering if someone gave her a fake news that am pregnant or what?

"I know you got high today at school, and I heard about your fight with Anastasia Juan. I just wanted to make sure the cocaine didn't cause anymore damage in your system".

Okay now! Everyone knows!

"I'm sorry mom!". My parents were highly disappointed in me.

"Apology accepted, but it's just that I can't watch another of my child go wayward".

"No, mom. I ain't gonna be wayward". I assured.

"I know but I can't afford to lose you like I lost Cassie... Again!". She sobbed.

One Minute Silence!

"I don't know what triggered her to run away this time. I welcomed her with open arms and a loving heart, I showered her with all of my affections but still she left without saying goodbye!". A tear rolled down my mom's eye.

I was Guilty!

Guilty for her running away!

"You're right am good at running away from home but I do it for some reasons and I guess I'll leave and never come back because that too would be for the best, Kay!".

Cassie's words rang loud and clear.

Holy Crap! I could have stopped her but I was high on cocaine to think straight.

"Have a nice trip to hell, Cassandra!".

Those were my bloody words.

I couldn't fully remember the events of last Saturday because the cocaine had probably messed up my memory but I knew I said alot of mean words to her like... Calling her a screw up.

Oh No! Kaylan, what have you done?

Wait a sec! Cassie did offer to tell me the Sanders secret. I remembered that clearly...

"Kay, I can tell you about the Sanders secret now!".

"Does it look like I care anymore? All I want is for you to walk out that door and never come back! That won't be a hard task for you, would it?".