3. When the party's is over.

My eyes were steadily fixed on the road and also my eyes were on Caleb to see if he will be up to something stupid. We didn't talk the loud music kept the silence. We arrived safely and Caleb had to be the gentleman here opening the door for his date. He held my waist as he escorted me to the house where the party was held. Tonight, I made up my mind to get dirty but not to the point of losing my virginity. The song ' writing on the wall ' filled the air and I couldn't even hear what Caleb was telling me.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks!". He shouted in my ear.

"Ok, I heard that". I tell him.

"Stay right here". He ordered.

"Sure I will". I confirmed.

As he walked within a few minutes Chelsea was standing front of me.

"Kaylan, you made it". Chelsea said amazed.

"Yeah, at last". I gave her my best smile.

"Let's go meet Abigail and Anna". Chelsea insists.

"Umm, Caleb said I should wait here for him, he went to go get drinks". I tell her.

"Fuck Caleb, he's probably making out with a bitch right now". Chelsea smiles.

"Why do you say so, when he has a date waiting for him".

"All the boys know you clearly are a ' don't touch zone ' and you know Caleb's hand aren't clean".

"Yeah, I do".

"So babe aren't we here to get dirty".

"Yeah". I give her a smile.

"So leggo".

"Woo".

***

' Don't drink too much ', I'd been trying to remember which gave  the advice then I remembered Aunty Carol telling Cassie to stop drinking much alcohol because she was underage. And here I am partly drunk, the party was still on, Chelsea, Abby, Anna, where nowhere to be found. I need fresh air and a glass of water. I was walking through the corridor, when I sighted someone who I thought didn't come; Nick Sanders and right there he was making out with Stacy. I pass them unnoticed and headed outside. The wind blew passed me and it made me feel so cool, just then my hands were caught by two big ones

" I said wait for me, that I will be back, you were gone and never came back". Caleb's voice was murderous.

"Umm, no Caleb don't get me wrong".

"Fuck you, I think am about to get the best moment of my life". Caleb spat.

"What I'll scream". My brain quickly understood what he meant.

"That's if you can".

Then an handkerchief was round my mouth. He held me tight and pushed me forward. Julian's house was surrounded by woods and Caleb was taking me to the woods.

"I'm dead". I say to myself this can't be happening to me. Now my body was pressed against a talk tree and Caleb's hands were up to my breast squeezing it.

"This is gonna be fun, I bet you won't regret it".

"Unh,unh". My mouth was sealed and I couldn't talk.

His hands felt disgusting in me.

"Did I tell you, that you are so sexy today? And I want to go inside you".

"Please, please". I hummed begging, my eyes pleading.

"Then your lips, I wanna taste 'em". He pulled the handkerchief of my mouth and merged my mouth with his with Force.