27. The Greatest Showdown.

Kaylan's POV

School hours was halfway gone. The break bell rings and everyone heads straight to the cafeteria.

Chelsea, Abigail, Anna and I all move together to the counter and we bought our lunch then we head back to our group table in the cafeteria.

"Something's missing!". I said.

"What? There ain't sauce in your food?". Anna asked with food in her mouth. She's been the foodie among is but she still maintained her slimness though.

A future model!

"No. The boys are missing". I spilled.

"Yeah. That's true". Abigail confirmed looking around.

"So am I the only one that knows what happened to them?". Chelsea remarked.

"What happened to them?, Chel". I asked concerned because Nick too was missing.

"They are in trouble with Mr Hemsworth, the couch". Chelsea said as she sipped hee milkshake.

Mr Hemsworth! The man that caught me giving Nick a blow Job in the boys bathroom.

That crazy moment, when you'll feel so dead.

"All the players of the basketball team in trouble again. What did they do this time?". Anna asked.

"Well, they all missed basketball practice after school yesterday". Chelsea snarked.

"That's has never happened before". Abigail stated.

"Well, it has never happened before but the boys are pinning the blame down on the captain who happens to be Nick Sanders. He went MIA after school was over, so the rest players went MIA too, with none of them practicing. Simple". Chelsea spilled.

"That's bad". I said.

It was all my fault Nick and the boys were in trouble. I made Nick follow me to my grandma's Lake house when he should have stayed after school for practice. Now he has to enter another trouble again with Mr Hemsworth.

"Now the boys are obviously on detention". Chelsea says.

"That's real bad news".

"But there's a real good news". Chelsea says cheerfully.

"What's it?". I ask.

"Jullian is hosting another party this Friday night!". Chelsea announces.

"For real! I don't want what happened the last Friday night party when everyone was running for their lives to happen again". Anna sadly says .

"Don't you trust the Fords. They've got double security this time".

"I'm in". Abigail says.

I quickly remember the events at the party, when Caleb almost raped me and also when there was gunfire as everyone ran for their lives.

Did I really want to go for this party?

"Well no one would miss out from this party. It's the last party a student would host for our high school year before our final exams". Chelsea states.

"We are all gonna be there". Anna says then looks over at me. "Kaylan what about you?". She asks.

"I'm definitely coming". I had made up my mind.

"We are all gonna rock this party, babes".

"Yes we are". We all chorused.

"Babes, I'm gonna grab a milkshake at the counter". I tell them. I forgot to buy one.