7. Girlfriend

Morning classes on Mondays were the worst. How bad could Mrs Peters be, killing us with history. Nick wasn't in class because he didn't offer history and I was trying to pull my head's together to concentrate but nothing was working. I needed to see Nick.

"Control yourself! You haven't even started dating yet". My subconscious says before the bell rang.

"Kaylan, it looked like you were already in hell from the look of your face". Anna joked.

"I couldn't help it, her class had gone too far with boredom". I told her as I picked up my bag.

"Or were you thinking of someone?". Chelsea asked.

"Umm, No". I tell her.

"Remember you can tell us anything". Abigail added.

"Fine, it's Nick".

"Awwww, now tell me what happened over the weekend". Chelsea asks.

"Did you lose it?". Anna's voice was low.

"Did you suck it?". Abigail's voice was lower.

They all attacked me at once.

"No, no way. We only kissed". I tell them with a smile.

"That's an achievement, baby". Anna's voice was loud.

"High five, babes". Abigail was shouting in the hallway.

Four of our hands clapped together. Then we all walked to the biology lab.
Another hell of a subject.

***

Biology class had nothing to offer, just that Nick was there and we couldn't help staring at each other. Now Anna, Chelsea, Abigail and I were in the cafeteria eating our lunch. When the boys strolled in, and I could definitely catch a glimpse of Nick.

"They're heading towards our table". Anna said.

"As far as my boyfriend's there, I have no problem". Chelsea said.

" I swear down". I gave a smile.

Jullian, Logan, Parker and Nick heads to our table.

"Just as we were expecting you guys". Chelsea says with her eyes all-over jullian.

"Now, tell me kaylan, were you expecting me?". Nick's voice was cool.

"You've been in her mind all day, Sanders". Anna did the talking.

"Is that true, Kay?". He asked.

"Yeah, of course". I say not looking into his eyes.

"So what was I doing in your mind?". His voice was seductive now.

"I dunno". My cheeks heated up, I was still looking down.

"I guessed someone missed her way in the cafeteria". Anna's voice was loud.

I raise my head to see Stacy Juan standing beside Nick.

"Stacy Juan". My voice was low. Her face was bright.

"Hey guys". She waved at us.

"Save that in our next life". Chelsea spat.

"I can't find an item here tagged Stacy Just, so bitch you're lost". Abigail spoke coldly.

"Besides, I came to see Nick". She says with a smile, putting her hands on Nick's shoulders. "And not you guys, so I don't know what's up with the drama".

"Like I said, there's not an item or even a person here tagged with your name, so nothing's for you here. Just kindly walk away". Abigail says.

Stacy doesn't move, Chelsea stands up to her feet.