44. The Epic Escape Plan

'This Was Nicole Unleashed'

Nicole's POV

My black heels hits the tarred road as I fully step out of the not-so-my-car.

I was dressed in a shoulder-length black wig, lenses glasses, and a nurses white buttoned coat.

Oh Yeah! I'm playing the sexy nurse in the escape plan.

As usual, for me being an upcoming actress, I always want the role of the main character.

I hung my fake ID card over my neck and held the leather tool-kit bag that should be filled with medical equipments for check-ups but instead were Guns, Grenades, Knives, you can name it.

I slammed the car door, for I was fully prepared.

I stood across CrestVille Prison.

I was back there again in less than 2 weeks but the thing was, I wasn't here for visitation...

We had gone through the plan over and over again and now it was time to put it to action.

We even had moles as prison guards, who gave us certain useful details for an easy prison break...

I smile to myself!

I was born for this moment!

"Nicole can you hear me?". Nick's husky voice said through the wireless micro earpiece I had in my ear for an easy two-way communication.

"Loud and clear!". I say to him.

"It's time it all begins!". He assures.

He's words were my green light to take action!

"Roger that!". I affirmed.

Everything is about to go Epic!

I catwalk my way through the gates of CrestVille Prison. I enter the large building and move over to the receptionist who was a Sandy-Blonde-Haired guy. He was flirting with one of the Prison guards.

I can definitely smell the Gay Spirits!

"Oh, Nicolette, don't be a snarky bitch. You should be a nice professional nurse!". My subconscious scolded me.

Speaking of Nice, I was very far from it but anything for the overlord, right?

I wore the nicest-calmest-not-so-suspicious smile, as I stood by the counter right opposite the receptionist.

I guess he was done flirting...

"Good day ma'am, how may I supposedly help you?". He asks with a cheerful smile.

"I'm the nurse who has a weekly appointment with the deputy officer for his medical check-up". I give him a convincing smile.

"I know for sure that Nurse CeCe is always the one here for the deputy's medical check-up but you ain't her!". He narrows his eyebrows like he was trying to look through my disguise.

"Well, Nurse CeCe asked me to stand in for her just for today since she had an urgent family stuff to attend to. So there's no need to be scared, I have a written note with her signature on it". I smile at him before passing him the written note of Nurse CeCe with her clear signature.

With the look of it, he has already bought my whole fake story.

But speaking of Nurse CeCe, I abducted her and forced her to write and sign the written note with the promise of not killing her. I knew shits like this would come up.

Well now, she's tied up and locked up in my car trunk and I hope she isn't yet dead of suffocation.

"Ma'am, the signature matches". The receptionist confirms after some-whatever.