41. My Father's Daughter!

Kaylan's POV

I have the most dramatic best friends in the world!

Craziness - check✓

Badass - check✓

Daddy issues, mummy issues - Double check✓

Chelsea, Anna and Abigail knew they couldn't faint on me when we had a serious matter to settle.

They were all literally so shocked at Stacy's confession.

Like who wouldn't be?

Chelsea was being a full time bitch to Stacy at first, well we all know the hatred Chelsea had on Stacy was unmeasurable but Chelsea softened towards her when she got to understand what Stacy had been going through.

It wasn't really her fault for being a mean bitch and we would do the same if we were in her shoes.

No one obviously doesn't want to end up in a psychiatric hospital for being crazily obsessed with someone who wouldn't love you back. And anyone would do anything to save his or her mental health.

I had to admit that Stacy was brave, abandoning her best friends with no God damn explanation and moving on so quickly, making her look like the bad bitch.

Despite being mean and selfish, there's this one person who would look closer to see a soft sweet girl inside. And that person is the one that truly loves her.

In the case of Stacy, it was Anna.

Anna finally got to the chance to confess her true feelings to Stacy and we all knew they'll get along just fine.

Oh yeah! They're gonna be CrestVille High latest couples #STANA. There was no #KAYLAS anymore. And that brought me to the question...

Where was Sanders? Chelsea said he was absent from school today!

That Badboy needs some spankings in his ass because he owes me a lot of explanation for keeping me in the dark all this while and I also have a load of questions to bombard him with.

Oh Nick! Why couldn't he trust me?

And for how long is he gonna be gone?

Who would be there to love me in his place?

Nick was irreplaceable to me!

I knew I should be hating him more and more by now knowing that I had been lied to but I had to admit the craziest truth that I badly miss him and I want his arms to be around me right now and whisper into my eyes that "everything is gonna be fine".

"Snap out of it, Kay. He's not coming back!". My subconscious spat at me, sounding so certain.

How sure can I be?

***

Summer was too months away, and Seattle's sun was about to set my flawless white skin ablaze.

Thanks to Stacy who lended me one of her fashionable sun glasses, if not I would have been a pretty blind girl by now. We all welcomed Stacy back with open arms, and that was the headline of the school gossip page.

And then they were five!

Stacy wanted to step down as Queenbee but we suggested she shouldn't and that she should do whatever makes her happy. Stacy was planning a sleepover party for five of us at her parents lake house on Saturday night but then I remembered the biggest problem I'll be facing for the next three weeks and sneaking out isn't an option.

Ugh!

School was over and I was actually outside the school premises, searching for the school bus because it leaves immediately.