38. Oh, Stacy Pom-pom!

"You're right, I've always wanted attention but not from everyone, just you but you never gave me that!".

Kaylan's POV

I still want the Badboy even after everything that happened!

Am I even thinking straight?

Flashbacks of the best moments I've had with Nick kept on coming.

When we went on our first date, when we where at the beach soaked with our clothes on, when he first kissed me, when he took me on a Ferris wheel ride and also when I first entered his Badboy motorcycle and more.

Shit!

Everytime we touched, everytime we kissed, everytime we talked dirty, everytime my hands trail down his abs, everytime I stared into those gray eyes.

I'm haunted by the memories now.

Double Shit!

I guess am obviously losing my mind! Someone call me a Doctor!

But I couldn't deny it any longer, the heart they say wants what it wants and every part of me was screaming for Nicholas Fuckin' Sanders.

Where the hell was he?

A loud bang on the door brought me to reality.

"Kaylan Josette Cassandra Miranda McAdams Agnes Evans". Stacy roared outside. "Did I skip any other name of your family members?". She spat.

I was still in the toilet with the door locked and Stacy's phone in my hands.

Triple Shit!

I managed to open the door and for Stacy it seemed I had been there for over a century.

"I never knew you had ear problems too! I had been banging the door and calling your name for good 39 times and still there was no response". She barked.

"Well sorry!". I managed to say, stretching out her phone to her.

"I seriously thought your head was stuck in the toilet seat or you mistakenly got flushed away. Well it's not like I cared, I was just worried about my phone. You obviously know it's worth more than you!". She said sarcastically, snatching the phone from my hand.

"Bitchy as always, Stacy!". I say.

"Hope you weren't fooled because I played nice all along? I'm still the Savage bitch that's unto you. Just so you know!". She eyes me before turning to walk away.

"Why did you crop that part of the video out? Well, I guess so that no one would know the truth that Nick did love me and he broke up with me because of some weird plan B and I could be his distraction not that he was using me to forget his past love". I give her a smile of confidence.

"Don't act like you knew the truth, if you hadn't watched the video. I can't forget how miserable you looked that night and trust me, I took a quick shot of you and I'll be posting it for throwback Friday". She obviously was in bitch mode.

The Kaylan now was slow to anger! No more cocaine in my system.

"You just can't get over the fact that Nick would never stop loving me and not you!". I had high hopes.

"You skipped the best part of it all, when the blonde girl said you'll never have to see him again!". She smiled cockily. "So you're still the loser here, not me!".

Ouch! That hurts!

I was short of words. "Why do you hate me so much, Stacy?". I foolishly asked.

I was back to the Kaylan who cared and Stacy was still gonna Top the bitch list!

"Well as you can see, am in no mood for chit chat with losers... So bye!". She stylishly waved and started walking away.