28. The Party Just Got Started!

Kaylan's POV

Thank God it's Friday!

Friday night was here already and every senior student of CrestVille High was definitely preparing for the party.

I had put on my make up and wore the super hot sleeveless sequined dress.

Oh For Real! I was dressed to kill.

I told my parents i was going to bed early today and I bet they didn't suspect anything, only Cassie would. The time was 7:47pm and the party was starting by 8:00pm.

I locked my room door and just then my phone beamed. It was a text message.

Get down now - Nick

The message was what I was waiting for. I was gonna sneak out again. I held my heels in my hands as I climbed down the window.

I was on the ground safely, I put on back my heels as I walked straight to where Nick's car was parked. Nick comes out of the car and walks over to the passenger seat opening the door.

"I'm gonna be your gentleman tonight".

Oh yeah! Nick is my date for the party.

"Once a gentleman, always a gentleman, right?". I smile.

"Yeah". He smirks. "Do you have any Idea of how beautiful you are right now?". He asks with a sexy grin.

"How do you want it served, Nick?". I give him a cocky smile as his eyes check out my body again.

I was hot as Fuck!

"I'm gonna eat you alive, Kay!". He was getting all horny.

I knew at this moment, I took his breath away.

"We're gonna be late for a party, Nick". I wink at him as I get into the car.

He turns around and get into the car. He starts the engine and look over to me.

"What are your plans for the night, Kay?". He asks.

"You'll get to know all about it, once we are at the party".

***

We arrived at the Fords mansion where the party is held. Nick parked his car on the driveway. We could definitely hear the loud music from the house.

"And we are late for the party!". I said as I come out of the car.

"You know I was busy admiring your sexiness, so I had to drive slow or else I'll loose control". Nick said with a sexy grin.

"I'm so flattered, Nicholas Sanders". I smile as my cheeks heat up.

"You have to be, Kay. You are all mine". He walks over me.

Now the Badboy wants the good girl.

"I'm all yours, Nick. Let's just go inside". I wasn't in a hurry though.

Nick and I walked side by side and I could sight the swimming pool, teenagers were skinny dipping in the dark.

We reached the doorway were two bouncers stood. They were both black Americans.

"Age?". One with a thick voice said.

"17". I say.

"19". Nick answered.

"School?". He asked again.

"We are both in CrestVille High and we are jullian's classmates". I answered.

"Josh, check the guy if he has any gun or explosives in him". He says.

The other bouncer moves and searches Nick all round. Chelsea was right when she said the Fords have double security now. At least I have less to worry about.