2. Those Gray Eyes

"Those Gray eyes are the most beautiful thing I'd ever set my eyes on" I say in admiration.

"Ohh, what figure of speech is that" Cassie fired.

"Hyperbole".

_______

I was fuming in shame, my brain had just abandoned me to my own faith and here I am. Barging into my room and heading straight to my bed to at least cry and I was sure as hell to rip Cassie's head of for spreading news about me why would she do that what's she really up to.

"What's up little sis, you finally met Nick". Cassie said coming out of my wardrobe.

"You've been there all day, in my wardrobe?". I was getting annoyed this time.

"Sure I didn't have where to go and that was my one choice baby. Why are you sad". Cassie asked now feeling concerned.

"Cause of what you did". I say waiting for her denail speech.

"What did I do baby, Nick didn't show up?".

"Leave me alone".

"And that's not happening until you tell me what I did". Cassie was pushing it further.

"You told Nick about me, right?". I asked her now.

"Of course not, why would I do that when I don't want you to fall for him". Cassie defended.

"Then why was he like ' I'm sure you heard about me, Kay'". I tell her.

"He said that then what was your reply". Cassie asked now feeling relieved.

"What did you expect me to say, I said I haven't heard about him".

"Baby, I told you he's a bad boy and that was part of the teasing process!".

"What!!". I was now surprised.

"Of course maybe he found you the most attractive to ask you that and your reply should have been ' Sure, i have heard so much about the great Nick Sanders ', and that's how to flow with teasing, I taught you but you didn't care cause you were being the good girl who didn't flirt and now you see".

"Gosh🤦, I had fooled myself, Cassie". I said now feeling ashamed.

" There's no need feeling ashamed baby but next time you'd be more naughty". Cassie was now walking away.

"Where are you going". I asked.

"Straight to the kitchen, I guess my stomach is yelling for food". She said plainly looking hungry.

***

It was seven in the evening and I was cuddled on my bed with my phone and I was chatting on our class group chat on Facebook. We were all chatting and until message popped up on the group chat and the name was Neek Sanders. What a nickname and as I read the message it was directly to message.

"So you on Facebook,Christian girl"

And who was that for ?Am the only girl referred to as Christian girl and Nick Sanders had learned the name cause of my lack of knowledge of flirting. And another message popped up this time with the name Sta Cy.

"She's clearly the one and holy bitch in the whole of our school ".

Sta Cy was involved, she must have given Nick the name. Well I wasn't going to accept shit from her this time. Then one mind said ' No, just let her be '. A friend request came up, Neek Sanders. Well I was going to look at his profile and pictures. He didn't have much to say about himself most people Facebook was not their thing but he had hot pics to show off. I accepted the request and he messaged me immediately.