Chapter 4: Lunch

(Eddies pov...still lol)
When lunch time FINALLY rolled around, I went straight to the table where the losers were sitting and sat down next to Richie where he had been saving me a seat.
"You wouldn't believe what happened today in math class..." I started to say, but I trailed off.
After a small pause, Richie was waiting for me to continue. "Well? What happened Eds?" He said.

(Richies pov) [his part is really short]
I couldn't tell what he was gonna say. It kinda worried me why he wasn't telling me. It didn't make sense. He's never done anything like that before. He looked as if he was really deep in though.

(Eddies pov)
Should I tell him? "Why wouldn't I?" I asked myself. But something in the back of my head was telling me not too. Would it make me sound... gay if I told him I was thinking about him? No. Maybe. I don't know. Richie was staring at me, trying to read my expression. The eyes looking at my face gave me a wierd fluttery feeling again. I pushed the thought into the back of my mind and changed the subject.
"Never mind." I told Richie.
"Umm okay" he said back.

(Richies pov) again lol.

Something about Eddie not telling me, still bothered me. I wanted to know what he was thinking about. While my eyes studied his face I guess I realized he was kind of adorable when he was thinking. He seemed to let it go and he changed the subject. I just went along with it. I didn't forget about it though, I planned to ask him what he was thinking about on the walk home.