Chapter 6: Home: not a place i want to be

(Eddies pov)
I was already blushing, I could feel the heat in my cheeks. I wasn't quite sure why, but when he said "friend" at the end of the sentence. Something inside me stung for a second. I already ruled out that I wasn't gay, right? Why didn't I like the word friend? I don't know or do I? Do I know I'm bi and I'm still punching it away? No no no. I cannot think about this. "This is wrong" I told myself. Richie had already left to go his separate way to his house, splitting us up. If mommy found out I was even thinking about this, I would be in 5 medications. I pushed the thoughts down. And tried to think about something else but all I thought about was Richie. "I love that you worry to much Eds". The thought of him and me standing so close made me blush a little. But surely he didn't feel the same. It probably meant nothing to him, so why does it mean something to me?

(Richies pov)

Eddie was blushing, I saw it. He was adorable when he blushed. And I told him we were friends but I can't help the fact that I want to be more than that. I already know that I'm gay, and I know that I've always thought Eddie was cute. I don't have a crush on him though. I mean I can't. I can't keep making these things up in my head right? He would never like me. I know for a fact that he is not gay. If he even thought about questioning his sexuality his mom would make him take 10 times the pills he does now. To get rid of his "Sickness" and all that bullshit. I mean I guess it's better to have a parent that at least cares though right? Cause I can't relate.