Chapter 11: anger

(Richies pov)
"What do you mean?" I ask softly.
"I mean...I hate my life! My mom is insane, I'm bullied constantly for it...and now..." Eddie says between sobs.
(Eddies pov)
...I'm questioning my sexuality?! I thought but obviously didn't want to say it out loud.

(Richies pov)
I wonder what he was gonna say, but now isn't the time to be the stupid trashmouth I always am and ask questions, now was the time to comfort my Eddie. He lets another tear fall from his cheek.
"Eddie..." I say. And I put my arm around his waist and he leans his head on my shoulder. We stay like that for a moment.

(Eddies pov)
actually, I felt better. I wipe my tears from my face. I feel comforted with Richie. I wanted to stay like that forever.
"I know how you feel." He says. I'm shocked at this but kind of angered at the same time. How could he possible know how I feel?? He doesn't give a shit about school and just really doesn't care about anything...so how could he relate?
"How do you know how I feel??" I ask a small amount of irritation in my voice.

(Richies pov)
Should I tell him? Should I tell him that I'm abused and my parents don't care about me? I was going to but then when he asked me that question. I stopped and backtracked.
"Never mind" I sigh, "I guess I don't know how you feel. I was just trying to comfort you."
"Oh.. ok" he says and the tenseness in his voice disappears. "Oh my god! What happened to your arm?" He says suddenly and points to a large bruise on my arm.
Oh shit. I'm busted, I don't want him to find out like this... I'd rather tell him. I have to think of a lie...fast

Sorry for the short chapter 🤷‍♀️