Chapter 10: Sharing is caring

(Richies pov)
I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. I had never bandaged anyone up before that. But now I'm sitting beside him on my bed. He's just staring at the floor.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"I don't wanna talk about it." Eddie says still staring at the floor.
I pause for a moment then he abruptly stands up. I catch a small wince on his face but he brushes it off.
"I'm sorry" he says not looking at me, "it's a school night and you need to sleep, and I'm probably bothering you so I'll just go home."
He turns to start toward my bedroom
door but I grab his hand. He quickly turns his head.
"Stay. Your not bothering me and I couldn't care less about school." I say, "but that's not my point... there's obviously something wrong and-"
He then starts crying.
"Eddie...what's wrong?" I ask, concern in my voice.
(Eddies pov)
The truth is that I really wanted to tell him. I trust him the most out of all of the losers. Something was holding me back at first but now, with his warm, inviting smile, I just wanted to let everything out. It's like I've been holding my breath and I just want to exhale. I sit down on his bed again, and I sigh. Another year falling form my cheek.
"I got in trouble today... that's why I ran away." I tell him staring out into the distance. You can tell that he had a reaction to something so small but he tried to hide it.
"Eds-" he starts, but I cut him off.
"That's not the only reason I ran way." I say suddenly.

I didn't read this over so lmk if there are any mistakes lol. Hope you enjoy 😊