Chapter 8: Running

(Eddies pov)
I ran and ran and ran. I couldn't even feel myself breathing anymore. Was I even breathing? I just kept going one foot in front of the other. Pounding on the ground. My feet ached and I desperately needed my inhaler. I slowed to a stop and realized I was in the middle of the street and I see bills house. I hastily grab my inhaler and take a few puffs and calm myself down. My chest still heaving I run down the street to the end, and make a right. I decided to go to Richie's house instead, since they live pretty close to each other. I keep running. I'm almost there. Just a couple more blocks. I try to control my breathing. I'm and out. For once in my life I don't feel like I need my inhaler. I reach Richies street and make my way to his house but before I can stop running...I crash to the ground everything instantly going black.
(Richies pov)
"What the hell was that?" I think to myself. It's not everyday you hear a big thud noise outside. I go back to getting dresses, then I pull my pajama pants on as I hop over to the window. I looked out the window to see what could've made the noise.
"Holy shit!" I accidentally say out loud. I cover my mouth super quick hoping my parents didn't hear me. (I didn't want to wake them up form their drunken naps or whatever) Eddie kaspbrak was fùcking outside my window....passed out! For I split second I thought about my parents catching me leaving the house at 10:00 on a school night, by then my mind suddenly Flickers to, "IS HE OKAY?!?!". I rush/sneak downstairs past my parents and slip behind the front door. I run over to Eddie and shake him. "EDDIE!" "EDDIE?" "Are you okay??" I said. When he wasn't waking up I started to panic. "EDS! PLEASE! YOU CANT DIE ON ME NOW."
I think I love you. Although I didn't say it out loud, It felt good to think it. I realized that I wanted him more than a friend. And although I tried to banish my feelings about him, they were still there-
Just then he his hand moved.

I know this chapters awful but....I'm trying my best lol