Chapter 13: the quarry

[A/N before I start this chapter I just wanna say sorry for not posting, December was really busy for me and the beginning of January I just wasn't feeling inspired.]

(Eddie's pov)
When the hug got awkward we quickly (and awkwardly) said goodnight to each other and went back to sleep.

~•~
The next day
~•~

"Ugh we have school today." I complain to Richie at 7:45. I paused for a second and when Richie didn't say anything I looked up at him from the floor where my bed was. Judging by the look on his face, it seemed he had an idea.

(Richies pov)
"Since you obviously don't wanna go to school...why don't we just skip?" I asked casually. He looked like he had mixed emotions about the idea. "C'mon, we would have the whole day to ourselves and basically we can do whatever we want." I say, "and we can get ice cream."
"Okay..." he replies hesitantly.

(Eddies pov)
The day pretty much went like this:
-8:00: we went back to sleep.
-11:00: were woke up and ate breakfast
-12:00: left the house to go biking around the neighborhood.
-1:30: we went to look in a few stores.
-2:00: went to the park and played in the grass and talked.
-3:00: got the ice cream I was promised.
-4:00: hopped on our bikes to head to the quarry.

~•~
Present tenses
~•~

(Richies pov)
We talked about heading to the quarry after the school day ended, well for the rest of the losers at least, because we knew they would be there.
The walk consisted of us shoveling each other playfully as we walked downtown he street. The silencer wasn't awkward, It was nice. Us alone was nice...I never do get to spend a lot of time with Eddie alone... SNAP OUT IF IT RICHIE. I mentally shouted. I know I'm gay but I'm still not comfortable with those kinds of things...yet.
We soon reached the quarry and I sat down on a large rock as I joined the rest of the losers. Eddie sat down across from me.
"H-hey" bill said.
"What's up?" I said back.
"Nothing really, but we were just talking about then fact that we didn't see either of you at school today..." Beverly said as she narrowed her eyes almost like she was observing me and Eddie.
"Oh yeah, it's kind of a long story." Eddie chimed in.
"Yeah well we have nothing better to do." Stan said as he rolled his eyes and  limply let his head fall into the palm of his hand that was leaning in his knee.

IM SOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED SINCE DECEMBER, I lost motivation for a while and then I got it back and didn't have time to write, but HOPEFULLY I can find the time and I will finish the book. And YES I am finishing the book I'm not gonna be an a*shole and leave you halfway through the book. :)

I hope you like my book so far, just a little heads up, it's prob gonna end soon. :( but I might and I emphasize MIGHT have an idea for a sequel.