Chapter 7: The middle of the night

(Eddies pov)
"Well that took a while, Eddie Bear" I heard my mom call for my mom kitchen.
"Yeah I'm sorry mommy." I say back.
"You weren't hanging out with that Richie boy right?" She said.
"No mommy." I replied.
"Good." She said as I walked upstairs.

————5 and a half hours later———

"EDDIE!!" My mom screamed into my face, "THE YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!  I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT IN TROUBLE TODAY!"
How did she even know about that? My thoughts seemed to be answered as if she read my mind.
"The teacher called and said that you go in trouble for not listening?? My Eddie bear? Not listening??? I can't believe this! You obviously have a hearing problem!! Take this! It will make you hear better" she said in one breath.
While I wasn't listening to anything she had just said, I reached for the pill she held out and then I suddenly was filled with anger. I didn't even want to take that stupid pill! It's bullshit! All of the shit she makes me take to make me "feel better" but I don't even feel bad to begin with. Just then I smacked the pill out of her hand.
"No." I say firmly. I get up and start to walk towards the door. Then I feel my moms hand on my wrist I whip around to face her and yank my hand out of her grasp. Then I run out the house. "Eddie!! Get back here!! Your sick! You can't leave me!!!" She hollers.
I continue to run not looking back.

I APOLOGIZE for the short chapters :( I do hope that you are enjoying the story so far though. 👍