The High Priestess

II

The High Priestess

It represents Intuition, Unconscious, Inner Voice

Jotaro, Noriaki and (Name) looked at one another in an awkward silence.

Kakyoin kept staring at the card as she got her food out. And put it back on top of the deck. "You're lucky it's full moon tonight and I can clean them."

"I'm sorry I didn't know. It won't happen again. I just feel connected to that card... Who knows why?" Replied Noriaki with a chuckle, leaving room for another 5 minutes of silence now.

"Ummm.... Will you guys tell me what happened in your past? It seems to be strongly connected."(Name) said, biting her last bite from the sandwich.

"Yare yare... What will you do with this information after all?" Jotaro asked.

"Well. Firstly I can interpret you better. And secondly I-"

"A long journey that claimed the lives of many people including a friend's, when it should've been mine..." Kakyoin whispered loud enough for (Name) to hear that.

"Well. In this case, the journey that it was has actually brought you two pain. But for now it will change in better... But you both will have one last fight with your past... It will haunt you still."

JoJo and Kakyoin looked at each other as their eyes filled with tears... "Avdol... He did me a reading... T... that's what... What he told me... that's what Avdol said..." Said Noriaki, starting to cry first.

With his eyes in tears as well, Jotaro lifted (Name) by the collar. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? WE JUST MET! ARE YOU ANOTHER ONE SENT TO KILL US??" Another pair of hands kept her in the air as the hands of Jotaro started choking her. She started crying and kicking in the air, looking at Kakyoin with pleading eyes, as he tried to scream for Jotaro's attention.

"JOTARO PUT HER DOWN!" Screamed Kakyoin as he noticed everyone looking at them and her profuse (e/c) glaring at him... "You know it's not her fault... Plus she didn't saw Star as long as we know... Divination is a powerful tool... She has the power... Just like him. Maybe that's a sign. Don't hurt her." Kakyoin pulled the tuff guy with all his might, but he wouldn't move.  "Please..."

But Jotaro didn't stop.

Probably due to lack of air or other things related to her current asphyxiation, (Name) saw a beautiful shiny string of green around Jotaro's neck. "JoJo... Let her down." Kakyoin repeated himself, with a stoic expression.

Jotaro let her go, putting her gently back on her legs, but it was futile. She lost balance and fell on the cold floor. Kujo turned his back in shame as Noriaki went to check on her.

"YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" she said as a river of years started flowing from her eyes and a hand around her neck. "And you sir, you acted like shit towards me the whole day. Why act all of the sudden like a gentleman?" She slapped Jotaro and Noriaki. She gathered her stuff and put it in her backpack.

"I don't want to see any of you ever again. Don't even dare to talk to me." As she finished this sentence, she arranged her backpack and went on her way as she still sobbed lightly. In a way, she now wanted to be stopped by any of them, to get an apology or at least an explanation for this behavior...But that isn't some random story one would find on a random site...