The Minor Arcana

The Minor Arcana

Less powerful than the Major Arcana cards, details of the life's journey

"I knew my boy is a nice person."  Though Holly, seeing her son hugging the other two classmates.

Polnareff smiled. He was seeing his sister in the smile of (Name). She was exactly like her, almost the same age, the same attitude, the same compassion for others.

He didn't hear when he was called by his pals that he was crying. She went to hug him as well. Jean hugged back the small figure that rested between her arms.

"Sherry... I miss you so much..." He thought, closing his eyes and deepening the hug.

"I'll let him hug me as much as he wants... He needed this." (Name) thought.

"They probably have so much to talk with you, sweetheart. But first I want to discuss something with you..." Said Holly, tapping on Polnareff's shoulder.

He broke the hug and she followed the mother to a chamber.

"My dad told me not to tell you but... Your mother was shot twice. Once by a shotgun and by an arrow. Traces of wood were found in her insides that matched no furniture in your house and also the wound was different. And whom you spoke at the phone wasn't her."

(Name)'s world crumbled. All she knew was now erased and had more questions than answers.

"The SWF couldn't do more than that... We don't know exactly what it was, or why it was don't that way...But Felicia had left this box with your name written on it. We looked beforehand to check if there were any clues about her death... But it was just filled with an Ouija board, sage and a crystal globe." Holly brought the box and shown her the insides.

"Oh thank God that's no Dibbuk box." (Name) said.

The teen took the objects out of it looking attentively at each. She left her guts tell her if there was some bad energy and seeing none,  decided to put them back, forgetting the crystal ball, as Holly remembered her. The girl stared deep into the crystal ball with a contemplative glance. Holly shivered. "You sure are a special child..."

"I was the Child of Stars. Now I'm the High Priestess of an empty coven of Stars." She added, staring more into the crystal ball before putting it back. It was a beautiful Yellow Topaz ball. Its support was made out of Amethyst and Emeralds.

She finally put it back, and Holly called the boys into the chamber. "I'll make some tea. What do you want?"

"Whatever you have it's perfect."

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

"... Ever since Jotaro doesn't want to go to his piano lessons."

"THAT'S BECAUSE OF THE ITALIAN BOY THAT GOT THE FIRST PRIZE SOMEHOW. But I still know how to play the harp... I think." Jotaro protested, like a small child. Name looked at Jotaro, remembering something.

"He won the teen category because he was older."

"I can play the violin." Said Kakyoin.

"I think I can play the guitar."

"I can play with my own feelings, heh." Said (Name) laughing in pain. She started sipping her drink before she made things more awkward.

"Well, shall I protect you from that?" Said Noriaki with a wink.

She started choking with the tea, and he started hitting her back so she could breathe.

"Seems like I have to protect you from more than just that." He added.

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

"Queen dearest, wake up!" A voice called. The girl woke up in the realm of dreams.

"What is it?"

"I found a way to see your future." Said the Hermit man. He was carrying in his arm the globe from today and a beautiful deck of cards.

They walked through the same forest, this time sounds of violin could be heard. The tune was familiar but she couldn't pin exactly where she heard it before.

"We're here. Sit."

They were at the waterfall she had dreamt some not very long time ago.

"Are you ready for your own future?"

"What?"

The Hermit put the globe on the ground. He splashed a bit of water on the  crystal ball and -

"(Name) did you fell asleep with your eyes opened for real?" Said a voice, and suddenly the voice was recognized as to be Jean's.

She was at Jotaro's place as they said they'll play some MK. She suddenly had an awful headache.

"I don't... I don't know what happened... But I saw something... It was a man, looking like the Hermit drawing in my deck that said he'll read my future..."

"Oh... I'm sorry then for disturbing your dream... But you looked like you died."

"Don't worry, I'm not very short lived, as much as I despise that." (Name) replied, the latter part being more silent.

A beep on her phone suddenly brought her attention.

Haru: Hey, (Name). I'm sorry I've been so distant from you. My mom died the Sunday after our date. I just wanted some time alone...

Oh... Don't worry. I understand exactly what you're going through right now... :You

Haru: I wanted to ask you if you still wanna date me one more time. Same place, Tomorrow?

Sure... I have nothing in program.:You

Haru: Perfect. See you then.

She smiled... But something bugged her on the back of her mind. She remembered reading that Haru was an A+ student and that he was supposedly a stand user, just like his sister...

"It can't be... Not him." She thought.