The Lovers

Warning. Strong language.
Also I'm on a roll with imagination and free time, there were just some minor edits here and there don't worry.

VI

The Lovers

It represents Partnership, Union, Duality, Choice

"And who the fuck are you supposed to be, bitch?" Asked (Name) in anger but also fear.

"My name is Mariah. I am here to end you at the orders of my new master." She prepared a gun.

"W... What? Why? Who sent you?"

"Yada yada... Shut up. I can't find my bullets." She snapped her fingers and the pulling stopped. "Go change please I can't kill you naked." She said with a blush. She switched to a knife and lifted the girl in the towel and pointed the knife on her back.

(Name) went to her wardrobe and underneath a pile of clothes laid a metal nail filer. She jumped on the said Mariah with that.

Each other held their weapons and had equal power. Mariah then was kicked in the stomach and (Name) ran to the kitchen. With a snap from Mariah's fingers, the girl felt a pan gluing to her head with a big thump.

"You little shit!" Mariah said, holding her abdomen.l, and holding herself on the frame of the door. (Name) tried to unglue the pan from her head, but another one hit her over the middle of the back. The pain made her kneel.

Mariah went to punch her and name finally got the pan that hit her head. She stopped the punch with it.

Her towel fell off and while Mariah was distracted and (Name) lifted herself. She then hit the bad girl in the head with the said pan. She was knocked unconscious.

The door was kicked down and two familiar figures entered. All 3 stood for less than a second that felt like a century for her

Suddenly a body of water blocked the shameful view to (Name). It looked like ice, but a dark blue. It then changed the color to a bright pink just like (Name)'s cheeks, and she didn't hesitate and took the towel. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit SHIT!" She kept swearing until she locked herself in the bedroom.

"GUYS LET ME CHANGE FIRST!" (Name) screamed.

Jotaro and Noriaki looked at each other and then they got Mariah and tied her to a chair.

Meanwhile, (Name) changed herself in some clothes she found. When she saw the guys her cheeks were red as Mariah's cloak.

Jotaro looked at name and spoke, emotionless: "Tell me everything that happened."

"Well. I was showering, then I heard some noises, then she was in my apartment. And then you entered as I was butt naked."

"Hmm... But do you know what was that ice lady?"

"What lady? I saw a blob of water that turned pink."

"Yes that thing. Do you know what is it?"

(Name) looked at Kakyoin. "...is... Is it a stand?" She asked hesitantly.

"I think so... It wouldn't surprise me. If it wasn't for that why would she be after you? Also why did you.... KAKYOIN?!?"

"She saw my Hierophant. Surprise...." He replied fearful.

"How? Why didn't you tell me? Forget about that... Well now that we know she has a stand we know she's no good."

"She can see Stands because she is a tarot reader." Said Mariah."And my master sent me to assure she doesn't have one, by killing her. But I've failed."

"Who is he?" Asked (Name). "If I'd tell you you'll never believe me."

The Hierophant started putting his tentacles around her throat, tightening the grip. "Tell us, or we'll kill you." (Name) continued with threats.

"I don't know his name... But he knows hers. If you want to find him, look for my purse. I have the address from where I took the gun. It was his."

"Free her, Jotaro. She's telling the truth. She doesn't know who is the bad guy here. Then a water whip slapped her cheek.

"Your stand is a hydrokinesis kind apparently." Said Kakyoin looking slightly above (Name).

"What?" She tried to look but the spirit hid behind Jotaro and then vanished.

"A stand frightened by its user. Great. At least you have no idea how to use it." Mariah replied, turning on a smoke bomb she somehow had in her pocket.

The Hierophant gathered his tentacles and protected Kakyoin, while Jotaro called for his own stand, by shouting Star Platinum. But it was too late, Mariah vanished.

"So... I have a stand now..." Said (Name) looking into the void of her thoughts.

Jotaro put his hand on her shoulder, and with the other he fixed his hat and said: "Yare yare... I guess you have too many questions... We must talk about everything. But first we need to fix your door."

Jotaro called again for the Star Platinum. The door was somehow put back in place.

"I'm not even going to ask about that, but I'll ask about stands a lot." She went to her backpack and got her mother's book and a pen. She was ready to write as much as he could about them.

"Since my stand is shy, can you call them?"

The two sat themselves on the living room's couch and (Name) on the chair that once Mariah was tied to. They both looked at each other and decided that the first to show his stand was Noriaki. He called the Hierophant Green, and there he sat, on his feet like a human, but with a shiny skin like if it was made out of Emeralds.

"As you can see, he isn't too strong, but he can deal a lot of damage when it comes to long distance."

(Name) glided her index finger over the light armor on the Hierophant Green's face, and nothing happened. She then poked the skin on the chest and Kakyoin jumped for a second with a chuckle.

"What you do to a stand, the user can feel. If you kill the stand, you kill the user, and vice versa... Unless it possesses an object. Then the stand is bound to it." Replied Jotaro.

He then summoned Star Platinum. (Name) played with the stand's hair. It was so nice to the touch that she was jealous. She also started tracing the different skin color places Star Platinum had, unaware of a blushing Jotaro when she touched its abdomen.

"Whoa... Also, why are they named after tarot cards?"