Six of Wands

SIX OF WANDS

Upright: Victory,  Success, Public Reward

Reversed: Self-Doubt, Lack of Recognition, Punishment

Raisa looked at the dress she had in her arms, that the ladies tried to fold now so they would put it in a bag.

"We have everything. Me and (Name) looked for the cake, place and food served. We decided for an Adamic Couple theme." Said Sylvia.

"Sylvia, you're a genius."

The redhead blushed. (Name) was acting strange, as she constantly needed a break from walking.

"I'll ask Pierre to go and take care of you, and put you to sleep home." Said Raisa. "I need to look for more and he told me he was free. Jotaro and Kakyoin went home already, for that I would've called any of them."

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

A phone call later and a walk back to her house, (Name) was in her bedroom, as Polnareff made himself a coffee. The girl was changing up in her sleeping gown, as it was around 8 pm. She felt like a child, being protected wherever she goes.

"Hey, Polnareff... Can you show me your suit?"

"I'm sorry. It's at my apartment."

The girl scoffed. "Well I'm ready, wanna read me a bedtime story?" She said playfully and sarcastically.

"I would rather not. But I'm here so that you won't kill yourself."

(Name) slammed her door and plopped in her bed.

"Why doesn't anyone trust me when I tell you I'm trying to protect you from DIO?" She screamed from behind the door.

"Because you cannot die... Do it for Raisa... Do it for Jotaro... Do it for Kakyoin..."

She started sobbing powerfully in her pillow, falling asleep at some point.

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

A carnivalesque song started playing around her. She lifted up from the chair she rested. A full ballroom without a single soul moving was what she could see.

"Lali ho..." A voice started.

"YOU SHIT, WHERE ARE YOU?" Asked the girl as she could, somehow summon her Moonhigh Queen.

"Don't get ahead of yourself... I am here to help!"

"Last time we met you tried to destroy me!" She shouted. The stand had prepared on her hands two sharp blades. "I didn't know how to use my stand... But now I do!"

"(Name).... You'd better want to come here and see this..." Said a carnivalesque mask, cloaked by a purple cloth. It looked like a child's theater doll.

"I won't hesitate to kill you if you do something bad."

"You're friends with Kakyoin. That man is the one thing scarier than the Boogeyman."

"Okay.... I'm listening."

The girl was taken around the empty ballroom that had golden statuettes, realistic in a way.

In the middle of the ballroom rested the waltzing couple, frozen in time, by the gold.

The Death shadow was turning and showing all of the figures that were in the past dancing.

"You know this place?" Asked the creature, now headed to the end of the ballroom, to a big gate.

"No..." She said.

The ghost snapped her fingers, giving the girl a dress similar to the ones that were in there. The whole ballroom was dancing again.

Suddenly, all the couples except for one left the ballroom floor. The couple was dressed in more modern clothes, as it all looked like a wedding scene. A blond woman held the hands of a brunette man that was dressed in a military uniform.

"Is that... Mom? Dad?" The figures turned into water, and she now was sat by the edge of a cape.

Turning around she saw another wedding. But this one was easier to understand who they were, as the figures were recognizable. Raisa and Pierre were dancing... But not together, they all were circling a bonfire.

In the bonfire's flames, the figure of DIO resided.

"Don't worry... He cannot hurt you as long as I am next to you... I am here to ask for a favor..."

"What are you showing me?"

"I'm making everything look more like a dream because I don't want him to believe I am here to warn you..."

"But why in a dream world?"

"Look. I'm just 1 year old but my stand made me more capable than most of the stand users out there."

"What do you want?"

"Thomas... Has killed my family. That is how I gained a stand. An arrow pierced both of my parents, making me a stand user by descendance."

"My father..."

"I want you to defeat your father and DIO. As I want to be free..."

The girl nodded. She understood the child and spoke: "I am ready to defeat the demons..."