Ace of Swords

ACE OF SWORDS

Upright: Victory, Raw Strength, Sharp Mind

Reversed: Confusion, Brutality, Chaos

Neither (Name), nor the two friends of her didn't want to enter deep inside their hearts, but Polnareff was determined.

A silver haired woman, that looked into her early 30's with a tight black dress came in. Her eyes were a blue-ish silver, with a killing eyeliner and blood red lips.. around her neck a big pentagram rested on her chest.

"Welcome. My name is Raisa Alecrim. Please tell me what you desire to know about the occult and be careful what you touch... Curses are everywhere nowadays."

She held two books in such a way only one of the names was clear "Aithne" on the one closer to her, the one that could be seen in front was a black, hardcovered book that said "Hamon breathing and its spirits".

The woman looked at Polnareff and said: "You sir... I sense you're looking for something bold."

He started scratching the back of his neck. "I don't know if I can put it this way... But thank you I guess?"

"And you, my darling, you're here to put yourself in the shoes of your friends, am I right?" Raisa looked at Sylvia, and then in the corner of her eye, she saw (Name) that was looking at a bow and arrow hanging from the wall.

"Those cursed objects shan't ever be touched..."

(Name) realized that Raisa was speaking to her, so she took a step back and smiled awkwardly. "You, moon spark, you're like me... High Priestess of an empty coven?" (Name) froze. "But I sense you're clearly more powerful than I've ever dreamt to be. Your spirit, has a shape and protects you...You poor soul."

"I am here because some dreams dragged me here."

"The dead request you to have something from here?"

"A tarot deck, some sage and..."

"You want to use an Ouija board." Said Raisa, her hands crossed on her chest.

"Yes."

(Name) looked with big eyes at Polnareff. She knew what that meant.

"Wait here Sylvia." And so she left outside and dialed as fast as she could.

"Moshi Moshi!"

"Let me alone with the "Moshi Moshi" bullshit-ty. YOU SENT POLNAREFF FOR THAT?"

"Yes. Because I buy food. And I sent Jotaro to another town to get the fucking blessed water."

"... At least you listened to my words."

"Look. Not only did we all had a dream about the dead, but we also saw some... Demon, to say so, in the dreams. That is why I actually was hugging you last night. I also left my Hierophant Green to take care of me while we slept."

"A demon? Also why haven't you told me?"

"Because I forgot? Look. If you want to come help us with the Ouija board, so be it. I won't stop you. But you must remember one thing... I don't want you to get hurt."

"Noriaki... I won't. But I'll bring Sylvia too."

"Wait what?"

"I'm sick if being the only girl. At least her."

"Okay. But how have you found out that?"

"Well... I want to see if Sylvia is a tarot reader. Anyways gotta go, bye."

And so (Name) closed without any further ado.

When she returned, she saw Sylvia with a tarot deck similar to her personality, as if it was tailored especially for her. "Vocaloid tarot deck? Ain't that neat?" Sylvia said, showing her the deck's package. "I'll pay that for you, ma chérie. I see you're friends with (Name) and that means you're my friend too."

"Polnareff-san, you shouldn't have bothered."

"We can be friends outside school... It's not like we're supposed to date or anything. I just consider you my friend."

"If you managed to buy what you want, please, let's go. I want to talk something with you, Sylvia."

"Before you go, the (h/c) girl. May I speak to you?"

The two left and waited outside in silence while (Name) and Raisa sat at a table. "I sense a power greater than anything in this world in you... But it comes with a price... May I see your hand?"

(Name) placed her hand carefully on the table so Raisa could analyze.

"I see... You have two fates, both of which will result in, somehow, one single way... Your love line here, screams she'll have the hearts of two men but only time will let you choose... But it will be too late..."

"Why?"

"Your soul was sold. To a devil."

"Can you look into my eyes and see what it is?"

"You're a soul reader... I am sorry to tell you that my powers can't allow that, but..." Raisa got a knife and stabbed her finger a bit as if she was now trying to check her glycemic levels. Suddenly, a cup of tea was put underneath the bleeding finger. The drop of blood cell inside the cup and somehow the injury was healed after Raisa ran her finger across the wound.

"Drink it. I'll read your future in the leaves." (Name)  drank the whole liquid as said, while Raisa said. "I request you, water that was inside to help me get the name of the demon that wants to hurt this girl. Use the leaves I brought you, and show me the path."

Once the cup was done, some leaves fragments were left on the cup, but they, weirdly enough, created a word.

"D-I-O. This is your demon, (Name)!"